Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
A great double storyline. It’s like the NBA set it up for max ratings but that would never happen, right?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
PWHL- MN 3, Boston 0

Women gotta win the titles cause the MN Wild no good. ;)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Mavs closed out the Wolves. Finals start on Thursday in Boston. There should be a lot of talk between now and then. Should be a great series.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
69-40 half. Sorry someone has to apologize for the Wolves. :p

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Big race weekend in the 'Motor City' ! Start your engines !!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Cs are favored but I think it’ll be the toughest test by far they’ve had so far in the playoffs. I don’t like the long wait but if it helps Porzingis get healthy it’s a huge benefit for the Celtics.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Cs are favored but I think it’ll be the toughest test by far they’ve had so far in the playoffs. I don’t like the long wait but if it helps Porzingis get healthy it’s a huge benefit for the Celtics.
Agreed. A healthy Porzingis could be a huge factor. Plus, Boston has multiple people who can guard Luka and Kyrie. Doesn't look like a great matchup for Dallas.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Flipping between the Womens US open and the Men's Canadian open. Good day for golf fans.:)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The countdown continues to Thursday night. The long break between series reminds me of the Superbowl wait after the conference championship games.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis