davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Memorial this afternoon NBA final game 1 tonight. Great stuff go Mavs!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
It’s finally time for game one of the NBA finals. Go Celtics!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Porzingis was definitely a difference maker tonight. Celtics roll. It should be a much closer game on Sunday night. Go Celtics!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Way things are going Doncic will need 50 a night for the Mavs to win LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oklahoma won the softball title again. 4 straight.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cheering for Florida I guess but nothing wrong with McDavid & Edmonton really. I don't believe Florida has ever won a title, and Edmonton it has been about 35 years.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I love hockey. I think it’s an underrated sport and the best when it comes to the playoffs. The problem is the owners and guys that run the league. It’s June 8 and summer is here and the cup finals start tonight? Football is the only sport that gets the season right and even they are trying to mess it up by adding more games to grab as much $ as possible. Nothing better than overtime hockey in the playoffs. Hope to see some tonight.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I love hockey. I think it’s an underrated sport and the best when it comes to the playoffs. The problem is the owners and guys that run the league. It’s June 8 and summer is here and the cup finals start tonight? Football is the only sport that gets the season right and even they are trying to mess it up by adding more games to grab as much $ as possible. Nothing better than overtime hockey in the playoffs. Hope to see some tonight.
I think all the other sports try to get air space around the NFL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
like everything else in life, follow the money ...........

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watching the PGA Memorial today. One of the more important non majors on the tour.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Swiatek won her fourth French Open title. She's won three straight. She doesnt look to be winning many other majors, but will see if she can surpass Everett's 7 FO titles.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good to see Zverev playing well, but gotta pick Alcaraz Garfia to win the mens title.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Be interesting to see if Florida can keep it up given they were outshot about 34-18. Still impressive goaltending 3-0.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Stat said Edmonton is #1 on the PP and PK. First time in history if I am correct.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This one might already be over. They once said Alcaraz has a forehand of 100+ mph, and he does have a superb drop shot. He's really teeing off on Zverev. Guy can clobber the ball.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Remember an interesting FO final. Probably Nadal's best final of any major. He beat Federer 1, 3, 0. They put up a stat on how many times he served to the Federer forehand? 0. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Roddick once hit a serve recorded at 150 mph. Another time he hit a serve so hard it stuck in the clay LOL. Zverev has been at 134 mph, and he's hitting big at the moment.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow Alcaraz has totally gone off the rails. Up 5-3 in the third and loses 7-5. Impressive stat on Zverev: 77% first serve with 133 mph average. Out wide a 27 mph lol. I still think it comes down to Alcaraz youth and lack of playing within himself. Some huge forehand shanks like he's overhiiting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis