Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
A great double storyline. It’s like the NBA set it up for max ratings but that would never happen, right?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
PWHL- MN 3, Boston 0

Women gotta win the titles cause the MN Wild no good. ;)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Mavs closed out the Wolves. Finals start on Thursday in Boston. There should be a lot of talk between now and then. Should be a great series.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
69-40 half. Sorry someone has to apologize for the Wolves. :p

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Big race weekend in the 'Motor City' ! Start your engines !!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Cs are favored but I think it’ll be the toughest test by far they’ve had so far in the playoffs. I don’t like the long wait but if it helps Porzingis get healthy it’s a huge benefit for the Celtics.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
The Cs are favored but I think it’ll be the toughest test by far they’ve had so far in the playoffs. I don’t like the long wait but if it helps Porzingis get healthy it’s a huge benefit for the Celtics.
Agreed. A healthy Porzingis could be a huge factor. Plus, Boston has multiple people who can guard Luka and Kyrie. Doesn't look like a great matchup for Dallas.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Flipping between the Womens US open and the Men's Canadian open. Good day for golf fans.:)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The countdown continues to Thursday night. The long break between series reminds me of the Superbowl wait after the conference championship games.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis