Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Celtics Mavs game 2 tonight. Should be a good one. Go Celtics!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Memorial tourney this afternoon NBA finals Celtics Mavs tonight. Go Mavs!

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Celtics came back after a slow start and won to go up 2-0. On to Dallas Wednesday night. Go Celtics!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Poor Doncic. Another triple double and not much to show for it as a team. They did a statistic a while back. After tonight, Kyrie is something like 0-12 vs the Celtics. Gotta give the Celtics credit though. Their defense I think is what's winning them the games. Because offensively nobody on the roster is really A-level.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Agree the Celtics team defense is making the difference for them this year. I read an article that said the Mavs had the top 2 players but the Celtics have the next best 3-8 players on both teams. Waiting for Tatum to have one of his unconscious 35 point games but with the triple teams he’s going to have to keep dishing out assists, gathering rebounds and playing good D for them to win. I’m going to miss game 3 but wouldn’t miss Tom Brady’s Pats Hall of Fame ceremony for anything. TB12 is the GOAT.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Here’s an interesting stat. The Celtics have won a team record 9 straight playoff games. Something they never did winning 17 championships. Crazy.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Here’s an interesting stat. The Celtics have won a team record 9 straight playoff games. Something they never did winning 17 championships. Crazy.
Wow I didn't know that. And unless the Mavs can get it together and win game 3 it's probably over.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2 days till the US Golf Open. My favorite tournament at a great course (Pinehurst). Can't wait. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Always a great tournament and a real test. The rough is always the toughest. Hit it in the fairway or green or it’s a long day.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Yes both are great tests. Some players probably have nightmares about the pot bunkers.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Game 3 of the NBA Finals tonight in Dallas. Porzingis is out again so it’s next man up for C’s. Go Celtics! And go Pats and Tom Brady at the Pats hall of fame ceremony tonight. Fans will be watching their phones during the 2nd half of the ceremony. Looking forward to a great sports night.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Game 3 of the NBA Finals tonight in Dallas. Porzingis is out again so it’s next man up for C’s. Go Celtics! And go Pats and Tom Brady at the Pats hall of fame ceremony tonight. Fans will be watching their phones during the 2nd half of the ceremony. Looking forward to a great sports night.
Mavs really need to win this one at home. Go Mavs!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
US Open starts tomorrow at Pinehurst GC North Carolina. My favorite golf major as it showcases the best courses in the US.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis