D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like Georgia, Michigan, Washington, and FSU. Bama if they can beat Georgia in the SEC Championship.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ah worth a role back. "The Play" from the '82 Cal/Stanford game. It's still the best and original IMO. The band is on the field, and one of them gets ran over. I believe this was John Elway's Stanford team.

Some classic comments hahaha...

Had the Stanford Band defense on my Fantasy Team. Very disappointed.

Joe Buck announcing monotone: "The ball is loose, a couple laterals, he runs through the band, touchdown and the Bears win" - commercial break.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wash 34, Oregon 31 final.

Georgia vs Bama today will be the big game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This was rated #1 on Espn Top 10. One of the best I've ever seen.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
2, 3, and 4 won, so is Georgia out? Texas in? I dunno. (TX beat Bama earlier in the year.) If TX takes the 4 I'd suggest the remainder look out because they look really good. SEC might be left out and really pissed. Can't say I envy the committee on this one.:confused:

Btw, I think TX is moving into the SEC next year.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
TX beat Bama at Bama this year. I'd put TX as the 4.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I forgot about that game. That should make the difference. Hard to leave the Tide out as #4 but with the head to head win and the conference championship the Longhorns have earned the #4 slot. If not what does that say about head to head wins.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2, 3, and 4 won, so is Georgia out? Texas in? I dunno. (TX beat Bama earlier in the year.) If TX takes the 4 I'd suggest the remainder look out because they look really good. SEC might be left out and really pissed. Can't say I envy the committee on this one.:confused:

Btw, I think TX is moving into the SEC next year.
You are correct sir.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Looking forward to the Sugar Bowl on New Years.

Go Huskies! :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA golf Hero World Challenge. Nice to see Tiger playing in a tournament again even if he is a non-factor.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Agree undefeated and get passed over for 2 one loss teams. Politics is all over college football.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Army/Navy game still the most important of the year. My Alma mater Army won so happy about that. 17-11. Liked the blitz that dislodged the ball from the qb and we ran it in. Navy won 14 straight from the 2000s-2010s so glad we're winning a few now.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Picked up the NFL package last watched the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night with the local announce team. The next game is scheduled for Monday evening.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
700 million, nice pay day indeed !
Read he’s deferring 680 million so the team can pay other players. Reminds me of the deal Bobby Bonilla got from the Mets when they were trying to get out from under his huge contract. He agreed to take a million a year for 25 years. It was like a lottery payoff. Crazy Money.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis