D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'll go with the Rangers. Think their bats are going to be too much.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed. But I am a bit of a fan and lived in DFW for over 30 years.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good grief Rangers GM is none other than Bruce Bochy. His first year with them. Bruce won the '10, 12, and 14 WS with SF. He also took SD to the WS before losing to NY in '98.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I'll catch the end, gotta attend my grandsons championship soccer game first !
Ah yes Priorities. You are a good grandpa to not miss this very important game to him. Maybe record the series game so you can watch it all when you get home. Anyway, have fun Mike and he will always remember that you were at that game. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas Mavericks won their season opener in San Antonio. Great back and forth game. I enjoyed it as I was once a Spurs fan but after I moved to DFW I was all in on the Mavs.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ah yes Priorities. You are a good grandpa to not miss this very important game to him. Maybe record the series game so you can watch it all when you get home. Anyway, have fun Mike and he will always remember that you were at that game. :)
Eh eh. Do like the 80s. Bring the mini tv baby!:cool:;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
sadly they lost 2-0, The other school scored their two goals in the last mins of regulation. They were bigger and faster and just wore them down.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I hope for Michigan's sake it isn't so but agree Harbaugh's probably done after this season. He'll return to the NFL or something. I'm concerned because he was not just 0-5 vs OSU but getting killed in quite a few of the games. Now he's won twice. Also the receipts and the TCU coach in last year's semi was using faux signals, implying he thought they were stealing signals. I find it LOL they still allow legal recording of signals or however that rule is governed. This brings me back to Belichick and Spygate. Who knows? His signal stealing may have helped him win his first three SB's, and because they're the darlings of the NFL may have continued to do so on some level after. The league may have just buried it. And that's why there's kind of an asterisk behind their titles. Even Brady bragged once they had Rex Ryan's playbook. To which he said it wasn't a big deal because the playbook was changed regularly. But it still left a sour taste in my mouth. Or Deflategate, which had absolutely no bearing on NE beating Indy like 40-7 but nonetheless it asks why bother?

Edit: that was another thing regarding the receipts and Stalion either recording signals but also being there and also having people in the benches at other games. Why leave such a paper trail like Venmo payments? Do they think they're invincible?

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One guy said he thinks the leak came internally. The huge University donors, country club members, the ones at the top. When a guy is tarnishing the brand then that's the end of it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Signs from fans in the background on Espn CF hahaha....

"Michigan Stole My Other Sign"
"I Have To Pee":p

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Not do or die for the DBacks tonite but an almost 'need to win' game

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rangers got her done. They said they hit a home run in 16 straight games. It wouldn't surprise me if GM Bruce Bochy wins multiple titles with them pushing his overall total to 5 or 6.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Rangers got her done. They said they hit a home run in 16 straight games. It wouldn't surprise me if GM Bruce Bochy wins multiple titles with them pushing his overall total to 5 or 6.
What is interesting about last nites victory is that it was 13 years to the day that the Rangers lost the series to the Giants in game 5, giving Bochy his first WS ring.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
First World Series ever for the Rangers. Nice to see them finally break through. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis