davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
British Open today. Rain, cold, and wind. Everything you want to see in The Open :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Open-

Brown stopped to have a smoke and did a selfie with the fans at the fence. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wished a little better for Lowry on Saturday. He can be such a terrific putter.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like it's Schauffle's to win. A pity about Lowry's drive game, but still fun seeing him sink deep putts. A couple he left a ball's length short, but right on line. I dunno if Scheffler normally does it but seems to have a big bow to his swing. He's hit a number of bunkers but has made some superb shots out.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like it's Schauffle's to win. A pity about Lowry's drive game, but still fun seeing him sink deep putts. A couple he left a ball's length short, but right on line. I dunno if Scheffler normally does it but seems to have a big bow to his swing. He's hit a number of bunkers but has made some superb shots out.
2 Majors this year for Schauffle. Very impressive not too many golfers have ever done that.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I loved the weather conditions. But that's the British Open. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Next up for PGA golf is the Fed Ex Playoffs. Should be interesting to see how Xander and Scotty perform. Might be the proving point for number one player of the year.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
British Senior Open today and all weekend on the Golf Channel. Being held at Carnoustie Golf Links in Scotland. One of the toughest courses in the regular Opens rotation. Let's see how these old guys do. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
North Korea table tennis better pick it up (vs China), or Kim Jung might have them killed. :p

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Watching the Olympics at night with the family. A great way to spend an evening together every 4 years. It’s something everyone likes to watch. Amazing athletes.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
:cool::cool:
1722718997506.png

Tried watching equestrian and turned it off after a few seconds LOL. Ledecky took gold in womens 800m I believe. Think she has 14 total metals now. I prefer the more amateur quality of the olympics vs US basketball winning another meaningless gold. Individual is great, and team too but dislike it when the pros gang up. The only real "story" in basketball is if we don't win it LOL. China leads with 16 golds while we have 14.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it was Denmark or Germany but woman won gold in equestrian for the seventh time in 7 different Olympics.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
China has one the last 10 gold medals in table tennis or something crazy like that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis