D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think Conner Stallions has been fired by Michigan. It's believed he attended eight OSU games for sign stealing. It's also sounding like OSU head coach Ryan Day may have been the ones to leak the story.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Michigan win pct w/o Stallions: 69%
With: 91%

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
OSU is ranked #1. I think it's the committee trying to keep the game interesting with the dominance of Georgia.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some other interesting teams coming together like FSU, Washington, and OSU sort of though they are not really beating anyone impressively. I guess I'd pick FSU of those teams but still cannot see anyone beating Georgia. They are not on the schedule but maaaaaaaaaaybe BAMA if they met in a playoff.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Harbaugh was suspended for three games. Penn State (won), Maryland (should win easily), and OSU should be interesting, especially since it's at Michigan.

I like to joke about motivation: You can take Harbaugh away from us, but you cannot take away Michigan pride!!! :p

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Yep, and they are almost certainly out of the college football playoffs now. :(
they never were 'really' in, the team is somewhat of a joke. The only teams they beat up are High School teams. i heard they canned their O-coordinator, Franklin is no Paterno.......

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
A BIG Congrats to Doug Kalitta, you finally did it !!!

Guy is a class act, good to see uncle Conrad on the property as well !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Been watching the Dallas Mavericks when I get them on TV here in FLA. I moved to DFW back in 1981 and the Mavs were just starting out. Went to multiple games and they will always be my favorite NBA team.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
OSU 37, MN 3
Closer than I thought it would be.:D

Hopefully next week OSU wins and sends Michigan backwards. I don't see how as a spectator anyone can cheer for them after what has come forth.

Washington survives over ASU 22-20 to stay unbeaten. (Typically they and Arizona in non-years do a good job of playing spoilers in the Pac10.) Oregon continues to light up the scoreboard. Can't imagine either beating Georgia though.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Florida State has a fairly easy schedule moving forward and should get into the final four. Don't think they can beat Georgia though.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Washington vs Washington St. So far, a great game!
Looked like a great game. Washington survives again.

Michigan was the better team so congrats.

Bama 27, Auburn 24.
What a crazy conclusion. Auburn punt returner muffs the punt. Then Bama 1st & goal and muff the snap which takes them all the way back to the 30. 4th & goal from there and the qb throws a dart into the corner of the end zone for a TD.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis