Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Highlight for me Saturday was Phillies beating the Braves, the most potent lineup in baseball. Not only beating them but shutting them out at home, FIRST TIME this year !! Great defense, and strategic pitching substitution !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not a big Texas Rangers fan even though I lived in DFW for 30 years plus, but it was nice to see them sweep their series against the heavily favored Tampa team.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I was a big Tommy Lasorda fan as a kid, but these Dodgers it feels over.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
to me the only thing strange was Baltimore losing 3 in a row, the Dodgers again prove they are not a playoff team !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Should be a great IMSA season next year, GTD Pro class will dbl in size, hopefully with Corvette and the new GT3, with 2 cars in GTD Pro and 2 more in GTD, they will be a force to be reckoned with !

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Should be a great IMSA season next year, GTD Pro class will dbl in size, hopefully with Corvette and the new GT3, with 2 cars in GTD Pro and 2 more in GTD, they will be a force to be reckoned with !

that GTD PRO class needs to grow. And there is plenty of entries in GTD. PS: I'm not really a fan of the prototype classes, as they all look the darn same.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Petit Le Mans this weekend, an incredible era comes to an end ..........

As a life long Corvette enthusiast, I, like many others have many great memories, looking forward to the next chapter...... GT3.R next year !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, Phillies are(at the moment) a true Juggernaut. The most complete playoff team left, hope they can keep the 'steamroller' going !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Announcer: I think Arizona has a real shot in Game 2.

Phil's 10-0. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd say Houston is toast down 2-0, but they're better on the road. They said their home record is like 40-43 LOL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Phillies / Snakes, first pitch in less than 15 mins ! Could be multiple Manhattans tonite :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Phillies / Snakes, first pitch in less than 15 mins ! Could be multiple Manhattans tonite :p
Baseball On Fox!
Announcer1: Game 3 is in Arizona. Home field could play a big role tonight.
Announcer2 (me): Don't kid yourself, folks. This will go no more than 5. The Texas/Houston series looks exciting though.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hey what's going on there!

Arizona 2-1
Astros 10-3

Seems the Stros will lose in 7. All home loses. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers