Oppo UDP 203 vs 205

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
So that 205 must be really popular then. I actually just signed up for the waiting list.
The "05" series has a long running history with Oppo owners...with production being shut down I guess a lot of people that were on the fence about the 205 want in now so people are trying to make a few bucks off them.

Good luck.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
The "05" series has a long running history with Oppo owners...with production being shut down I guess a lot of people that were on the fence about the 205 want in now so people are trying to make a few bucks off them.

Good luck.
I see you have a 205. How do you like it so far? Do you think it was worth the cash? I see the 203 does not have a usb input.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I see you have a 205. How do you like it so far? Do you think it was worth the cash? I see the 203 does not have a usb input.
203 has two rear usb 3.0 inputs and one front 2.0.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
So far? Love it

Worth it? To me yes it was, but I bought a $700 Rotel CD player back in '96 when most people were paying $150-$200 for a CD player.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis