Once again: what are you listening to now?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This week I got a reprint of the Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine, SACD, and it is sounding great in multi channel. I regret that I did not buy some SACD some years ago in the foolish(?) hope that they would become cheaper with time.

Before the reprint of the Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine, SACD, I could have a new one for about 130 Euro :eek: This one I paid 51 Euro for, including shipping, so not exactly inexpensive, but it is a nice package with pictures, lyrics, and so on (yeah, I have to rationalize the fact I just WANTED it).

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Here are some of my new music finds of this past week. Not my usual listens but was feeling adventurous.

& lastly, what I'm currently listing to now :cool:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Incredible female vocalists!:)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I was listening to Mott The Hoople , Brain Capers when I took note of this song "Darkness Darkness" I remember Robert Plant doing a rendition of it and I really liked it. I decided to google who wrote and performed the song originally... a band called "The YoungBloods" . So I purchased their second album which is self titled and their 3rd album which is called "Elephant Mountain", the album that contains the song. I know absolutely nothing about this band.​

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Incredible voice! I can understand why my Sis loved the Carpenters. When I listen to them, I can't help but to think of her. My Sis has been gone now for 9-years! RIP!

Very well done!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis