Once again: what are you listening to now?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Monday Morning Wu with Ghost!!! Watch out for that sick reverse scratch loop on that last cut: raw and infectious, RZA at his best!

Oh... probably NSFW. :cool:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Please keep in mind that these are high school kids! Holy Smokes! :cool: Oh, Tarpon Springs was also Grand National Champions in 2014. From this 2015 performance I think they would have easily won again! ;)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Neil Peart is the absolute best drummer in the world! He is a true percussionist. Holy smokes! :eek: Unlike some drummers, Neil uses every single one of his toms. Have seen him perform on even larger kits!

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Neil Peart is the absolute best drummer in the world! He is a true percussionist. Holy smokes! :eek: Unlike some drummers, Neil uses every single one of his toms. Have seen him perform on even larger kits!

Cheers,

Phil
Wow! He's good!

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wow! He's good!

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk
Actually Ryan Neil is more like a "Drumming GOD". The drummer of all drummers. Amazing talent. However, this little guy is well on his way:

Just too darn cute. But, he is actually pretty good for as young as he is. :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Actually Ryan Neil is more like a "Drumming GOD". The drummer of all drummers. Amazing talent. However, this little guy is well on his way:

Cheers,

Phil

Cheers,

Phil
Yes, Neil is excellent! And that kid was absolutely amazing for his age!
Thanks,
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ah Gypsy. Along with Over My Head these songs were my 2 favorite Mac songs. Another gem from back in the day was Hypnotized with Bob Welch doing the lead vocals. The Mac had so many truly great songs.
Yes, very much so. Here is another one of my favorites from Fleetwood Mac:

Kind of goes w/my avatar! :)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis