Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
A band stumbled across and not a bad song in the entire album.. Band called L.A. Witch ..self titled

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Fleetwood Mac Mystery to Me featuring Bob Welsh (RIP) on vocals. Listen to the song Hypnotized for a surreal experience.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Switching to Hair Metal .... all on vinyl Accept and Motley Crue although I don't put Accept in the Hair Metal Group.

Damn, I still remember being at my cousin's house to tune in to the World Premiere of Doctor Feelgood on MTV. World Premiere music videos. That used to be a thing. Great times!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic

Cheers,

Phil
Love this tune Mr. Phil! How're things? Sinuses better? We have a mold problem in our house, so we're trying to get rid of it. Sorry for my absence. I'm still praying that your sinuses feel better soon.
Thanks,
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Love this tune Mr. Phil! How're things? Sinuses better? We have a mold problem in our house, so we're trying to get rid of it. Sorry for my absence. I'm still praying that your sinuses feel better soon.
Thanks,
Ryan
Hello Ryan. I am doing just fine. My sinuses are a bit better. Thanks for asking. Also appreciate the prayers. We all could use them. I will check your tune out now. Kind of in a mood for some tunes. Have a very blessed night. It is good catching up. :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan, here is one of the newest tunes that I am enamored with. Yao Si Ting has an amazing voice!

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ryan, here is one of the newest tunes that I am enamored with. Yao Si Ting has an amazing voice!

Cheers,

Phil
I'll check that out. Glad your sinuses are better. "Aquarius" was out of the musical "Hair." It deals with the time periods of the Earth, like "Leo" would be the first part. It's part of the Zodiac.I know it very well, but don't study it that much. I think a "day" in the Bible means 500 million years, I have different views from other people.
Thanks,
Ryan

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Going to see Metric and July Talk Live this Wednesday @ House of Blues Boston

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Walter Egan Not Shy. Magnet and Steel was a huge hit in the late 70s and included Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham on backup vocals. The song gets in your head and won't leave.:p

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai

Nice and dark and scary. The bass on this one is incredible - I should cross post over on Subwoofer Candy...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis