Once again: what are you listening to now?

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Kind of quiet here too. But, tomorrow going to Red Lobster for their "Endless Shrimp". Meeting my Philippine Sister there. Not exactly sure what time just yet. Still got some other errands to run, but going to call it a day today. My neck & back is giving me some serious trouble. Bought due for a good nap.......LOL!!!!!! :eek:

Cheers,

Phil
Your sister is Phillipino? That means you're part Phillipino! Nice! I'm mostly German, Norwegian, and British.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Nice sunny day here too Mike. Just a bit of chill in the air and it is windy. Loves this kind of weather. Just been very busy. Hope you are well my friend. Have a blessed weekend. ;)

Cheers,

Phil
Hey Phil! Ya it’s very Beautiful day! I’d take 356 more just like the one today. All’s good down here in the swampy bayous, lots of people’s out and about enjoying this day. Have a great weekend Phil! My Saints got them Rams coming into the Dome! Drew Brees told me not to worry that they ain’t talking No Prisoners! :)

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Your sister is Phillipino? That means you're part Phillipino! Nice! I'm mostly German, Norwegian, and British.
No Ryan my Philippine Sister is just a very close friend. So much so we truly are just like family. She used to date one of my former co-workers and that is how I met her. Been very close to her and her family for over 10-years now. It is a long story. Everyone refers to me as "Uncle Phil"......LOL!!!!! :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey Phil! Ya it’s very Beautiful day! I’d take 356 more just like the one today. All’s good down here in the swampy bayous, lots of people’s out and about enjoying this day. Have a great weekend Phil! My Saints got them Rams coming into the Dome! Drew Brees told me not to worry that they ain’t talking No Prisoners! :)

Mike
Mike, I used to watch a lot of NFL. Drew Brees has always been among the best. But, all I seem to care about anymore is my Kentucky Basketball.........LOL!!! I am literally turning into my Dad! He was the very same way. In Kentucky, it is all about basketball! However, the football team is doing quite well. I just hate college football.....LOL! I agree in that I prefer this kind of weather year round. Good luck to the Saints! :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Mike, I used to watch a lot of NFL. Drew Brees has always been among the best. But, all I seem to care about anymore is my Kentucky Basketball.........LOL!!! I am literally turning into my Dad! He was the very same way. In Kentucky, it is all about basketball! However, the football team is doing quite well. I just hate college football.....LOL! I agree in that I prefer this kind of weather year round. Good luck to the Saints! :)

Cheers,

Phil
Good afternoon everyone! Hope things are well. I've got upgraditis... and a bad case of it. I love my TEAC A3340S 4 track reel to reel, but I want something bigger, with more tracks, and more professional.
Ryan

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Listening to Tobacco cd. Album is called F###ed up Friends. Really enjoying track 9 : Dirt - with Aesop Rock. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I've seen their name around for ages but never indulged into listening to their music until yesterday. Mott The Hoople.
From their first album ..self titled

From their 2nd album.. Mad Shadows

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I've seen their name around for ages but never indulged into listening to their music until yesterday. Mott The Hoople.
From their first album ..self titled

From their 2nd album.. Mad Shadows
Are you on AudioKarma?

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic

Cheers,

Phil
Absolute classic......

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
No Ryan my Philippine Sister is just a very close friend. So much so we truly are just like family. She used to date one of my former co-workers and that is how I met her. Been very close to her and her family for over 10-years now. It is a long story. Everyone refers to me as "Uncle Phil"......LOL!!!!! :)

Cheers,

Phil
Another mid 60s classic, any of ya'll remember this one? Sounds so Beatlesque it isn't funny.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay so I am like in the grocery store today and hear this song. Yes it is a classic that brings back a lot of memories. Now, I can not get it out of my head.........LOL! Been singing it over and over all day long! :cool:

Then, it got me to thinking about this one:

Oh my, how could I forget this one! :eek:

So, I get to the checkout and hear this one: :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Okay so I am like in the grocery store today and hear this song. Yes it is a classic that brings back a lot of memories. Now, I can not get it out of my head.........LOL! Been singing it over and over all day long!:cool:

Then, it got me to thinking about this one:

Oh my, how could I forget this one!:eek:

So, I get to the checkout and hear this one::)

Cheers,

Phil
Classic folk-rock tunes there Mr. Phil! I'm listening to a late 30s German language tune called "Lilli Marlene," classic song. This is the original.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh how I love Martika's voice!;)

Also really like these: :D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here are a few more that are very well done inmho! :)

Cheers,

Phil

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This is new group called Medic, and Egyptian band .. at least new to me.. Its kinda like Tool but not as powerful on the vocals. Music is top notch and I like this album much better than "A Perfect Circle" latest album.. not that one was bad either.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just amazing cymbal work! Perhaps the best that I have ever heard. Wow! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis