Once again: what are you listening to now?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here is Carmel High School Marching Band the 2018 BOA Grand Nationals Champion! :cool:

Here is Broken Arrow High School that finished 4th at the 2018 BOA Grand Nationals, but I think they should have won! ;)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Been singing these lately. They just kind of popped into my head that were popular in my childhood! ;)

Oh do I ever have some memories listening to these songs! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nice picks!
Thanks a bunch Ryan. Hope that you and your family has had a great Thanksgiving! Just kind of rocking out right now. Have had stomach trouble all afternoon. Anyways, have yourself a good evening! :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Thanks a bunch Ryan. Hope that you and your family has had a great Thanksgiving! Just kind of rocking out right now. Have had stomach trouble all afternoon. Anyways, have yourself a good evening! :)

Cheers,

Phil
We had a good Thanksgiving. I heard you ate some bad turkey wings and got really sick. I'm sorry about that.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
We had a good Thanksgiving. I heard you ate some bad turkey wings and got really sick. I'm sorry about that.
Yeah, I think they were bad. Thought that I was so over it. But, not so sure now. Going to call my doctor in the morning first thing. Glad yours went well. To me, it is much more about being with family than eating. But, I am very thankful for both. Have a good night my friend! :)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Came across a really well recorded and great sounding album last night, Piece By Piece by Katie Melua. Check it out.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I think they were bad. Thought that I was so over it. But, not so sure now. Going to call my doctor in the morning first thing. Glad yours went well. To me, it is much more about being with family than eating. But, I am very thankful for both. Have a good night my friend! :)

Cheers,

Phil
Good morning Mr. Phil! And, happy Saturday to you as well! Hope things are going well.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Good morning Mr. Phil! And, happy Saturday to you as well! Hope things are going well.
Good afternoon Ryan. Happy Saturday to you as well. Just got done watching my KY game. We won, but UNC Greensboro is a very good team. Very well coached too. Just kind of relaxing now. Have a good weekend!

Cheers,

Phil

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Good afternoon Ryan. Happy Saturday to you as well. Just got done watching my KY game. We won, but UNC Greensboro is a very good team. Phil
Happy Sunday to you Phil! Glad to hear the KC game went well. My Saints lost this week :mad:. Just though I'd jump in and say hi.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Happy Sunday to you Phil! Glad to hear the KC game went well. My Saints lost this week :mad:. Just though I'd jump in and say hi.
Thanks man you too. Yeah, the KY Wildcats looked much better than they have. UNC Greensboro is a very good team. No worries on the Saints. Come playoff time I would not want to play them. Drew is the man! What matters most is who gets hot in the playoffs. The Saints should have home field advantage throughout. Things are becoming rather interesting in the NFL. Have a blessed day! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis