Once again: what are you listening to now?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
@ryanosaur I could not agree more. This style of dance music takes me back as well. At one time, I could actually bust some of those dance moves. However, if I did that now I would have to go to the ER. But, I have never lost my rhythm. It is amazing how fast time goes by as we get older. It is scary fast inmho. :)
Ha!
Too true. Looks like you might have a few on me too. But yes, even for me, way too true! For myself, never been a dancer, but something tells me if I tried humping all four of my saxes across campus now, i'd be in traction right beside you!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hey! Ryan! I was outside a bit picking pecans. The humility is pretty high. Other than that not to much. How it going on your end?

Mike
Going pretty well! Just been working on audio stuff and homeschooling a lot today, I'm a tad bit worn out!
Thanks,
Ryan

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Going pretty well! Just been working on audio stuff and homeschooling a lot today, I'm a tad bit worn out!
Thanks,
Ryan
Nice! I thinking of going over to either Phil’s home or ADTG and write my name on the driveway, something like umm, Mike was here. ;). Lol not really, going to watch some NFL to night. Hey you a Falcons fans?

Mike

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ha!
Too true. Looks like you might have a few on me too. But yes, even for me, way too true! For myself, never been a dancer, but something tells me if I tried humping all four of my saxes across campus now, i'd be in traction right beside you!
Changing the pace: and 4 decades! I was listening to a 78 of "Tiger Rag" by Charles Dernberger and his Orchestra, now I'm listening to "She's A Woman" by the Beatles!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Nice! I thinking of going over to either Phil’s home or ADTG and write my name on the driveway, something like umm, Mike was here. ;). Lol not really, going to watch some NFL to night. Hey you a Falcons fans?

Mike
I like the Falcons! Great team! Who's "Phil?" Phil Spector? LOL! Since I'm from Dadeville, Alabama (which is about 35 minutes northwest from Auburn,) my favorite (football) team is the Auburn Tigers! War Eagle!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I see your Snap, Speakerman, and raise you Seal:

But that whole first album of his... wasn't my jam at the time, but krikey if its still not some of his best!
If you scroll back some I already have posted some Seal as I like his music too. Very unique voice inmho. Heck, I still listen to some LLCool J........LOL!:) He is such a good actor as well. But, his Momma said knock him out! :eek:

Cheers,

Phil

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
And then Speaking of Seal... his first album was produced at least in part by Trevor Rabin: Always a favorite:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I like the Falcons! Great team! Who's "Phil?" Phil Spector? LOL! Since I'm from Dadeville, Alabama (which is about 35 minutes northwest from Auburn,) my favorite (football) team is the Auburn Tigers! War Eagle!
Speakerman is Phil, great guy! I’ve picked up some great tips from him. I like the Falcons owner he sure is funny.

Mike

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
If you scroll back some I already have posted some Seal as I like his music too. Very unique voice inmho. Heck, I still listen to some LLCool J........LOL!:) He is such a good actor as well. But, his Momma said knock him out! :eek:
And you, sir, have earned these:

Rock on!

BTW, this thread is almost too monstrous to keep up on. :eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey! Ryan! I was outside a bit picking pecans. The humility is pretty high. Other than that not to much. How it going on your end?

Mike
Love me some Pecans. In fact, Pecan pie is even better! One of my many favorites........LOL!!!!! :p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
And you, sir, have earned these:

Rock on!

BTW, this thread is almost too monstrous to keep up on. :eek:
Thanks Ryan. BTW, we share the same name. Ryan is my 1st name. But, I have always gone by my middle name. Nobody really knows me using Ryan. But, lawd they sure know me as Phil.......LOL!!!! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
One more before I have to get to the shop tonight:

This is one of those songs that defines the 80's for me... Early days of MTV, and just, well, the sound of growing up:

Enjoy!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis