Once again: what are you listening to now?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
The Police - Every Breath You Take - The Classics

DTS 5.1 Music Disc. 44.1 kHz/16 bit. 1.4Mbps.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, saw them Lady’s of Rock in Concert @ Baton Rouge, LA. Mid 80’s they Bought the house down!

Mike
Lucky you Mike. I have never seen them live. But, I have no doubt that they did bring the house down. Really dig their music. Glad that you like them as well. :)

Cheers,

Phil

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
The Kills, Ash & Ice... and the rest
Jidenna, the Chief... love about 1/2 the album, could do without the autotune, though they keep it to effect usage only
PJ Harvey: with john parish, the peel sessions, and the rest too
Morphine, The Night
Lou Reed, Set the Twilight Reeling
St Louis Symphony Orchestra, Leonard Slatkin: Shostakovich Symphony No 8
Boston Symphony Orchestra, Michael Tilson Thomas: Stravinsky Le Sacre Du Printemps
Joe Henderson: State of the Tenor
John Coltrane: A Love Supreme
Steve Reich: Music for 18 Musicians and Electric Counterpoint (performed by Pat Metheny)

Oh, and just about anything with Monique Ortiz: Bourbon Princess, AKACOD. Dark of Days has gotten a pretty fair amount of airtime.

Last edited:
A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Richard Wagner Das Rheingold, Scene IV: Entrance of the Gods into Valhalla. Conducted by José Serebrier, and performed by the Bournemouth symphony orchestra this piace as heard towards the end of Alien Convenat.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
This song just popped into my head the other day and got me thinking about my Sis. She passed away in 2010, but loved this song. As such, I thought that I would post it, as well as, a few others we both listened to around that time. :) FWIW, I really miss my Sis! RIP!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ah. Snap takes me back. That's a good one!
@ryanosaur I could not agree more. This style of dance music takes me back as well. At one time, I could actually bust some of those dance moves. However, if I did that now I would have to go to the ER. But, I have never lost my rhythm. It is amazing how fast time goes by as we get older. It is scary fast inmho. :)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis