j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
"Fat Donny Frak Up, Daily Report"
Think he would learn to just shut up...wait, what the hell did I just say ?

2hr interview of Trump by Musk. I don't need to listen to it to know it was a sh1tshow. Donny sounded like the doddering old fool he is. Who's the old one now? The excerpt I listened to about Nuclear warming was pretty funny. Classic "interviewer asks question and then is not listening to the answer" Yeah. Yeah. Uh huh. Yeah.

D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
Latest Head to Head polling in the swing states and the lead Trump held in the previous poll in May.

Trump "Biden, why did you leave me?"

BTW Nevada with 6 electoral college votes is the least significant of the swing states.

1723651812118.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Latest Head to Head polling in the swing states and the lead Trump held in the previous poll in May.

Trump "Biden, why did you leave me?"

BTW Nevada with 6 electoral college votes is the least significant of the swing states.

View attachment 68868
It will probably get much worse after the Dem Convention. Then we might see some really desperate stuff from the Trump campaign. Really wish the GOP would have nominated someone else as I'm not a huge fan of the Dem ticket but no way in hell I'm voting for Trump. I will vote the Dem ticket in November.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
2hr interview of Trump by Musk. I don't need to listen to it to know it was a sh1tshow. Donny sounded like the doddering old fool he is. Who's the old one now? The excerpt I listened to about Nuclear warming was pretty funny. Classic "interviewer asks question and then is not listening to the answer" Yeah. Yeah. Uh huh. Yeah.
The two of them sinking together. :D :D :D
When will the love letters start flowing between them? :eek: :D:D:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not necessarily if he sues and goes to the supreme court that the feds don't have that power.
Shervon doctrine fell, everything will follow.
It was a joke, because Trump has a fact issue, where everything EVERYTHING is as great as he believes it is. Best in history, some might say... some as in him saying it himself and nobody else.

The reality is, he is at the front of the boat shooting holes in it. Vance is in the back doing the same thing.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Or finish building his wall, but he did get a big tax break for his rich buddies, so you have to give him that. And increased the deficit with that tax cut. Bravo! :(
Did Mexico pay for that segment? ;) :D
Or was that just replacing older walls.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I need to go up to Lower Burrell in a bit....I heard that every tube of mascara, and every couch cushion in town for sale are all gone.
That damn JD Vance.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Oh, Damn...Thats a good one Joe. Seems so obvious yet its the first time I've heard this nickname !

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis