D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
Damned breasty women!

Maybe Trump copped a feel of the one who was part of the team surrounding him after he was shot.

Because, you know, you can grab them by the p*ssy and get away with it because you be famous an' all....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
that's enough for me with regards to an agency that is supposedly of the highest order but then I don't expect you to see it that way........
I still think they're of a very high order. Seems more political football than much substance.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I heard on Norwegian the news today that a family in San Francisco will need an annual income at least $320.000+ in order to have a pretty descent living. :eek:

is that really a fact? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I heard on Norwegian the news today that a family in San Francisco will need an annual income at least $320.000+ in order to have a pretty descent living. :eek:

To be honest, I don't know if that is actually true. But it does sound believable.

The San Francisco Bay Area is large and includes a number of different cities & towns. The city of San Francisco itself is small and has only a small percentage of the population of the whole Bay Area. That city is a major finance, shipping, and business center, but it's small and densely populated. It can't grow much larger in area than it is now. As a result, it has very expensive real estate values and is very expensive to live in. Other cities & towns surrounding the Bay Area vary widely in their cost of living. Some are also very expensive, while others are more affordable.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Since this thread is supposed to be about 'Trump' , I'll right the ship.....

I see the idiot stepped on his pecker again, comparing the Congressional Medal of Honor to the Presidential Medal of Freedom and proclaiming the Medal of Freedom to be better ?? Coming from a bone spur draft dodger I guess it makes sense ..........

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Depends but it is expensive to live there. $1M doesn't buy much of a house there.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan

I see the idiot stepped on his pecker again, comparing the Congressional Medal of Honor to the Presidential Medal of Freedom and proclaiming the Medal of Freedom to be better ?? Coming from a bone spur draft dodger I guess it makes sense ..........
I know, right? The dude just can't help himself. I really wish the GOP would have dumped this clown and given us independents an alternative to the liberal Dem ticket. That said, I will vote for ANYBODY who is running against Trump. I would have seriously considered voting for Nikki Haley if she was the nominee. Sadly, she has returned to the cult. :(

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

And there are still veterans who support this .........
By the way, that bone spur was an excuse, not reality. That doctor should have been prosecuted for falsely claiming this. And the government should have checked out this claim.

highfigh

highfigh

Housing in San Francisco is insanely expensive and has been for a long time. The state also gave homeowners a break in 1978 by holding property tax lower for people who held onto their homes but the value increased greatly- the tax increased as soon as the homes were sold.

From the link-

"The San Francisco housing market is very competitive. Homes in San Francisco receive 5 offers on average and sell in around 22 days. The median sale price of a home in San Francisco was $1.4M last month, up 1.2% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in San Francisco is ¤970, up 3.7% since last year."

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Housing in San Francisco is insanely expensive and has been for a long time. The state also gave homeowners a break in 1978 by holding property tax lower for people who held onto their homes but the value increased greatly- the tax increased as soon as the homes were sold.

From the link-

"The San Francisco housing market is very competitive. Homes in San Francisco receive 5 offers on average and sell in around 22 days. The median sale price of a home in San Francisco was $1.4M last month, up 1.2% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in San Francisco is ¤970, up 3.7% since last year."

Wow, that is pretty rough..... I thought New York was darn expensive but San Fransisco is way higher o_O

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja

A guess the big question is what is decent and what is comfortable in San Fran. NBC Bay Area news noted " "San Francisco tops the list in the Bay Area at $131,000," Rebecca Sowell with Consumer Affairs said. "That's the minimum income in order to live a comfortable lifestyle."May 13, 2024 "

Notes a family of 4 not counting rent A family of four estimated monthly costs are $5,519.30 a month
Check this out https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/San-Francisco

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Wow, that is pretty rough..... I thought New York was darn expensive but San Fransisco is way higher o_O
I was out on Lake Michigan for a Make-A-Wish boating event and overlooking the lake is a new apartment/condo building. One of the people on the boat looked on the building's web site and commented that rent on the top few floors is more than $11K/month.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was out on Lake Michigan for a Make-A-Wish boating event and overlooking the lake is a new apartment/condo building. One of the people on the boat looked on the building's web site and commented that rent on the top few floors is more than $11K/month.
IIIIIIINNNNNSANE :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis