isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I'm originally from Pittsburgh. Please let us know of the crowd size. :)
Less than 100 out of 400 anticipated.....

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
I remain terrified that this is anything resembling a close race. It's one thing to differ on the role of government; but it's confusing to to see people vote for an avowed autocrat, con-man, and felon.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I remain terrified that this is anything resembling a close race. It's one thing to differ on the role of government; but it's confusing to to see people vote for an avowed autocrat, con-man, and felon.
Mind boggling indeed.
What will it take for them to see, if anything?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
Listening to Fleetwood Mac, best of 1969-1974 right now on my Monoprice Monolith set up, thinking it's got blissfully calm.

Imagine a world where Trump wasn't invading our minds on a daily basis :)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
A 60 seconds ad-clip from George Conway running on Fox, and it even includes Kamala Harris laughing.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So what are all the circus-like events aside from the events related to protect the traitor clowns and an agent breastfeeding without some protocol being followed?
that's enough for me with regards to an agency that is supposedly of the highest order but then I don't expect you to see it that way........

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Listening to Fleetwood Mac, best of 1969-1974 right now on my Monoprice Monolith set up, thinking it's got blissfully calm.

Imagine a world where Trump wasn't invading our minds on a daily basis :)
Love me some Fleetwood Mac. I've seen them live twice.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis