highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
You're missing the point - which I thought was pretty clear - that Walz is not directing schools to put them in the boy's washrooms. But, to answer your question - no, I don't think they would want to go to the office for menstrual hygiene products. But, I wouldn't be surprised if some administrators did just that, in order to placate conservative parents. They can put dispensers in the freakin' hallways for all I care, if that's what the kids prefer, just as long as they are accessible.
I don't believe that I wrote anything about the boy's washrooms, but OK.

This is a pretty stupid hill for a politician to die on, IMO. The fact that some public schools are requiring the Ten Commandments be posted and prayer in classrooms shows that the leaders clearly didn't read the Bill of Rights and if they did, they don't understand the First Amendment. It seems that the country bumpkins are too entrenched in "We like it this way" to join the 21st Century.

However, are local schools not expected and allowed to follow the wishes of the parents, in some matters? Is there anything that a school might teach kids that you're not in favor of? I'm not referring to glorifying terrible events or people, but if parents have no say in the how the schools teach/are operated, are they not free to find a different place for their kids to be educated?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I don't believe that I wrote anything about the boy's washrooms, but OK.
No, you didn't. I did, because it was suggested (not by you) in earlier posts.

This is a pretty stupid hill for a politician to die on, IMO. The fact that some public schools are requiring the Ten Commandments be posted and prayer in classrooms shows that the leaders clearly didn't read the Bill of Rights and if they did, they don't understand the First Amendment. It seems that the country bumpkins are too entrenched in "We like it this way" to join the 21st Century.

However, are local schools not expected and allowed to follow the wishes of the parents, in some matters? Is there anything that a school might teach kids that you're not in favor of? I'm not referring to glorifying terrible events or people, but if parents have no say in the how the schools teach/are operated, are they not free to find a different place for their kids to be educated?
You're getting away from the topic of menstrual products in schools now. As far as I'm concerned, they should be provided the same as soap and toilet paper.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

You're getting away from the topic of menstrual products in schools now. As far as I'm concerned, they should be provided the same as soap and toilet paper.
When the federal education department is shut down by you know who, perhaps this too should be removed. Let them bring it from home. :D :D :D

highfigh

highfigh

No, you didn't. I did, because it was suggested (not by you) in earlier posts.

Again, please provide context.

I'm not arguing against them being in schools, I was saying that I don't know if kids want to be seen by everyone in sight, getting them in hallways.

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
Wow! Thanks for the awesome leftist greeting! So nice. And all this time, people said you modern DIMocrats were assholes. I didn’t believe it. But now I do! Thanks for the clarification. Maybe you should stick to shuttin the Fukk up.
Btw, did you ever consider that your own political opinions suck? Probably not huh, Mr know it all. Just remember when you’re pointing your finger, four are pointing back at you.
Btw, I never said trump isn’t a liar. In fact I said they all are liars . Just look at the whole team in the weekend at Bernie’s camp, propping ol joes ass up. All of them, liars. Especially your DEI inserted progressive twit, who’s nothing but part of an agenda. If you think for a second the current administration isn’t a bunch of liars, you are an idiot. And blind.(yes, both sides are full of shitt)
Kamala btw, sounds like a drunk, high moron who would do nothing but embarrass America on the world stage.
So no, I’m not getting on board. In fact I hope the train derails, and it will. I don’t care if my next president is a man, woman, grizzly bear or leprechaun. I care that they can do the job. NOT THAT THEY’RE A WOMAN, OR BLACK, OR A MIDGET, or a candy cane. I care that they can do the job, period. You mental patients on the far left only care about identity politics, and handouts. DEI for the win…NOT!!!
Since we’ve never interacted before I take this time to not tell you to go fukk yourself.
Ooohweeee!!!! Looks like I hit a nerve! Atta boy! You swing pretty hard behind that computer boy. Spoken like a true millennial. All talk and no balls! Let me tell you something Cheeto lover, I only hope you never have kids so you don't contaminate the world more than it already is. Freedom not Anger Home Boy!

D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
Is it me or are our Republican friends getting more agitated? I can't imagine why.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Again, please provide context.

I'm not arguing against them being in schools, I was saying that I don't know if kids want to be seen by everyone in sight, getting them in hallways.
Do you take every word you read literally? I'm not seriously suggesting that they be placed in hallways. I'm saying make them available to those who need them wherever it's most comfortable for them. If that means putting them in every single washroom in the building, so be it. That's it, that's all.

highfigh

highfigh

Do you take every word you read literally? I'm not seriously suggesting that they be placed in hallways. I'm saying make them available to those who need them wherever it's most comfortable for them. If that means putting them in every single washroom in the building, so be it. That's it, that's all.
If you don't mean that, DON'T POST IT!

FYI- they have traditionally been placed in washrooms, just not the ones for boys.

highfigh

highfigh

exactly, amazing how the world gets further away from COMMON SENSE !
Have you seen what's going on in England? One of the things I like most about British comedy is the insults and apparently, insults are forbidden.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Gotta love the Brits, serving up 'word salad' is their specialty !

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
If you don't mean that, DON'T POST IT!

FYI- they have traditionally been placed in washrooms, just not the ones for boys.
Thanks for letting me know that you have trouble comprehending text beyond literal statements. I wasn't aware of your reading disability and will bear it in mind in the future.

highfigh

highfigh

Thanks for letting me know that you have trouble comprehending text beyond literal statements. I wasn't aware of your reading disability and will bear it in mind in the future.
WTF is your GD problem? If you write something about putting these in hallways, don't expect ANYONE to know that it isn't meant literally. We can't hear the inflections in your voice.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
WTF is your GD problem? If you write something about putting these in hallways, don't expect ANYONE to know that it isn't meant literally. We can't hear the inflections in your voice.
My problem? I'm not the one complaining here.

Look - maybe you should go outside, touch some grass and feel the sun on your face. You'll feel better, I promise.

highfigh

highfigh

My problem? I'm not the one complaining here.

Look - maybe you should go outside, touch some grass and feel the sun on your face. You'll feel better, I promise.
Don't expect people to crawl into your mind in order to know what you're thinking.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Don't expect people to crawl into your mind in order to know what you're thinking.
Want to know what I think? I think it's a bit of a stretch to interpret this statement as an actual suggestion. That's just me though...*shrugs*
They can put dispensers in the freakin' hallways for all I care, if that's what the kids prefer, just as long as they are accessible.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Want to know what I think? I think it's a bit of a stretch to interpret this statement as an actual suggestion. That's just me though...*shrugs*

They can put dispensers in the freakin' hallways for all I care, if that's what the kids prefer, just as long as they are accessible.
Perfectly clear to me that does not speak English as my mother tongue.

Edit: oops, adding a missing not.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis