highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Comically in the pic Trump looks discolored and/or sick. Boris looks at him as if he's normal. Not sure I should take his advice on Trump. :p
Was he discolored the day after the shooting? Maybe the Dr said "Here- eat two Cheetos and call me in the morning".

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've said before vote for Trump's policy, and leave it at that. Trying to attribute him as this swell guy good grief. The LOUD, sandpaper tone. The escalation of hate. J6 etc.
As I’ve said many times before I’m not a Republican or Trump fan but I do lean mostly Conservative. Some of Trumps policies are desperately needed in the US right now. The middle class is getting hit the hardest right now and the border/illegal immigration is a huge mess. Zuckerberg came out and almost paid Trump a compliment while stating he and his platform will remain neutral, big tech moving to the center is a huge deal.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Look at the education system, lack of parenting, catch & release judicial system- this has been coming for decades and I think it could have been avoided but with people demanding more freedoms, we see more problems.

Some are really pushing the boundaries. We have laws governing EVERY type of crime., but people are violating them without a thought. I see very few cops patrolling in Milwaukee and I'm not alone. The Police department has lost a lot of the officers through quitting and retiring but they're not being replaced, partially because the city isn't providing enough funds to operate the department at a high level- it's one of the highest costs in the city's budget and the Mayor, Council and County leaders aren't even bothering to try to make things better. They come up with committees, slogans and programs but most of the problems don't change. They put concrete on some roads to decrease reckless driving- these are called 'traffic calming' curbs, but all someone needs to do is take the street one or two blocks away if the police are chasing them. On the way home from the grocery store after 8PM last evening, I saw at least 6 people driving well over the limit, blowing stop signs/lights and one seemed to be drunk/drugged, based on their swerving and inability to stay in the lane. Maybe they just like driving like an idiot- I don't know. Earlier in the week, I saw a car blow through four stop signs and a traffic light- these were consecutive and occurred on a one mile stretch. Before even leaving the subdivision, I saw someone make a U-turn at a red light without stopping.

This is a common occurrence-

This is insane :eek:
What's going on here? o_O

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
As I’ve said many times before I’m not a Republican or Trump fan but I do lean mostly Conservative. Some of Trumps policies are desperately needed in the US right now. The middle class is getting hit the hardest right now and the border/illegal immigration is a huge mess. Zuckerberg came out and almost paid Trump a compliment while stating he and his platform will remain neutral, big tech moving to the center is a huge deal.
So are there two choices?
Pick between the diseases of Pest or Colera? :oops:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Didn’t you recently describe yourself as “extremely conservative”? And, of course, “Christian”. You got the MAGA mentality for sure.

highfigh

highfigh

This is insane :eek:
What's going on here? o_O
Unwilling to finish high school, don't get a driver's license, drive and crash, often after drinking and/or drugs, flee the police, rinse, lather, repeat. But there's always money for pink hair, piercings, nails, piercings & tattoos, etc.

I have seen a lot of kids interviewed and when asked why they quit school, a common answer is "There's nothing for me there". Apparently, their parent(s) and school were unable to get them to see that education is THE BEST way out of poverty, but avoiding gangs, drugs and alcohol are important.

One example- I had a 17 kid working for me (part time) and one day, he proudly came in early, to tell me he was available full time because he had quit his suburban high school. He had failed his mandatory drug test twice and while the company allowed that, he wouldn't have been hired after failing the third time. I told him he needed to pass if he wanted the job and his response was "I have to hydrate my body". I told him that I knew why he failed and why he drank so much water- not sure how he passed, but after he started working there, I smelled pot when he came in, so I told him to go home and never come back that way. He had been going into the City and hanging out with kids who should have been avoided- I knew from his speech, attitude and some actions and dropping out. I told him to go back to the principal to be reinstated and he said it was too late- he had burned that bridge, so in the conversation, I asked if he wanted to go to college and he was surprised that would have been very difficult because a diploma or GED was required by most. He did get his GED, but his personality wasn't great- he asked some friends if they wanted to move into an apartment and eventually, they asked HIM to leave.

highfigh

highfigh

I've said before vote for Trump's policy, and leave it at that. Trying to attribute him as this swell guy good grief. The LOUD, sandpaper tone. The escalation of hate. J6 etc.
Sorry, are you saying the Democrats are being all Care-Bear and huggable?

Pretty sure Waters didn't want to go to dinner....

Biden said it was time to put Trump in a bullseye, then he said that comment was a mistake. Well, which is it- his real feelings, or can't he edit his words?

I'll post the video with a collection of comments, but none are good and none show any de-escalation.

T

TankTop5

Didn’t you recently describe yourself as “extremely conservative”? And, of course, “Christian”. You got the MAGA mentality for sure.
Is Christian a bad thing?

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
TDS . I am sure this site's god Dr death Fauci soon come up with a vaccine to cure these morons. I am sure some ppl from this site still have "Thank Dr Fauci " lawn sign.

T

TankTop5

I’ve been tempted to block you because you follow me around nearly every thread and downvote or insult me. The issue is you never express your own opinion on any subject and at best regurgitate one line talking points.

I believe we need a multi party system because when any political ideology, even ones I agree with get too much power they tend to do stupid things. So please disagree with me all you want but can you please express an opinion in your own words? There is a sizable political movement that hides their faces and attacks everything they disagree with, your actions are very similar. Take off the proverbial. mask and attempt to join the discussion.

highfigh

highfigh

TDS . I am sure this site's god Dr death Fauci soon come up with a vaccine to cure these morons. I am sure some ppl from this site still have "Thank Dr Fauci " lawn sign.
I want a sign like the one a customer put out during the 2008 campaign with 'This Sign Will Totally Change The Way You Vote'.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Continues to bewilder me how people will say TDS or have trust in what Don Jr says on the assassination yet will say they are not MAGA or Republican. Or something like 'I'm a conservative but not Republican.' I imagine Trump and/or the GOP has pushed people into closet supporters due to their cartoon/circus act.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That’s it ….. I don’t understand a crap of US politics o_O :eek::rolleyes:

I rather go with this now

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I’ve been tempted to block you because you follow me around nearly every thread and downvote or insult me. The issue is you never express your own opinion on any subject and at best regurgitate one line talking points.

I believe we need a multi party system because when any political ideology, even ones I agree with get too much power they tend to do stupid things. So please disagree with me all you want but can you please express an opinion in your own words? There is a sizable political movement that hides their faces and attacks everything they disagree with, your actions are very similar. Take off the proverbial. mask and attempt to join the discussion.
You mean I should not point out your BS and when you make up stuff or just straight up lie?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis