D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I love my country and I've 90% voted Democrat. But what the DNC has been doing to in the face of overwhelming evidence about Biden's fitness is a slap in the face.

I expect bald face lies from the Trump Republicans but this bullshit wrt to Biden not experiencing obvious decline and as Stalin put put it "useful idiots" here in this thread towing that line are what I consider the threat. Not some idiot truly MAGA republicans.
Better late than never I guess.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Nothing wrong with it being a personal belief system. Forcing it on others is more that terrible. Crusades comes to mind.
Ever hear of Sam Shamoun? Raised Muslim, converted to Christianity and he debates Muslims on YouTube, showing where they're wrong about many details. I'll let you draw your own conclusions but I find these interesting.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Nothing wrong with it being a personal belief system. Forcing it on others is more that terrible. Crusades comes to mind.
Agreed totally. If you force people to be so called Christians, you are no better than forcing Sharia law to ensure that everyone is Muslim. I always believed that our country was founded on freedom of religion among other things.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
@haraldo is an Ukrainian living in Norway and many Ukrainians have paid with their lives because of House Republicans.
I am Norwegian, coming from a proud family, who fought for freedom, risking their lives every day; my late father received the Navy Star from the King of Norway for extraordinary heroism.

What did you do for your country?

jinjuku

jinjuku

@haraldo is an Ukrainian living in Norway and many Ukrainians have paid with their lives because of House Republicans.
I don't engage with whataboutism... I'm talking about the DNC's obvious poor decision making and then entrenching when it started to bite them in the ass and now finally capitulating when what was obvious 2-3 years ago can no longer be ignored.

I'm incensed over this but thankful that we now have a resolution to it all. I can vote for Harris over Trump. I couldn't in good consciousness vote for a puppet Biden because some unknown would have been actually running things.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed totally. If you force people to be so called Christians, you are no better than forcing Sharia law to ensure that everyone is Muslim. I always believed that our country was founded on freedom of religion among other things.
Freedom "to" or "from" religion to be more accurate. The right doesn't really believe in the latter. Hence the desire toward Christian Nationalism. I'm not entirely sure where the left stand on it.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Ever hear of Sam Shamoun? Raised Muslim, converted to Christianity and he debates Muslims on YouTube, showing where they're wrong about many details. I'll let you draw your own conclusions but I find these interesting.
So, what is the answer, force Christianity on Muslims?
Don't think I heard of Sam. Is he forcing a religious faith on anyone? Why did he convert?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

And freedom from religion. ;)

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
Venn diagrams , yellow school buses , community banks for the last 4yrs . on the 2020 primaries she got less than 1% of the vote before she was kicked out . She put more black ppl in jail but she's great in blowjobs though

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I'm incensed over this but thankful that we now have a resolution to it all. I can vote for Harris over Trump. I couldn't in good consciousness vote for a puppet Biden because some unknown would have been actually running things.
:):):)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
A born-again Christian and a convert from Islam showing where Muslims are wrong?

He’s a fucking religious nut job, and of course, he’s defending Trump against his “Demonic political prosecution”. Good grief.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Freedom "to" or "from" religion to be more accurate. The right doesn't really believe in the latter. Hence the desire toward Christian Nationalism. I'm not entirely sure where the left stand on it.
Well, I don't see any evidence, yet, that they are trying to force a religion on anyone, so they don't have to stand on anything more than what you stated freedom from and to. ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I don't engage with whataboutism... I'm talking about the DNC's obvious poor decision making and then entrenching when it started to bite them in the ass and now finally capitulating when what was obvious 2-3 years ago can no longer be ignored.

There is no whataboutism whatsoever in my reply to you but just pointing out something you obviously must have missed. To provide some context. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I don't see any evidence, yet, that they are trying to force a religion on anyone, so they don't have to stand on anything more than what you stated freedom from and to. ;)
Trying to vs being able to regarding the Republicans and the Constitution.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So, what is the answer, force Christianity on Muslims?
Don't think I heard of Sam. Is he forcing a religious faith on anyone? Why did he convert?
He’s a religious nut job and I’ve never heard about him either before. See my post above for a YouTube clip.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

He’s a religious nut job and I’ve never heard about him either before. See my post above for a YouTube clip.
Ran out of Tylenol so I accept your analysis, no need to get a splitting headache. ;) :D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I am Norwegian, coming from a proud family, who fought for freedom, risking their lives every day; my late father received the Navy Star from the King of Norway for extraordinary heroism.

What did you do for your country?
Oh, I thought you where Ukrainian living in Norway so my apologies for that.

Now, that said, when asking what others did for their country you should point out what you did for yours. Not what your father or family did. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis