William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
But honest ..... I am very unsure if Kamala Harris has the support across the nation to beat Trump. as a politician and knowledge and everything, I assume she is lightyears ahead of Trump, but is it enough? :rolleyes:

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
You mean I should not point out your BS and when you make up stuff or just straight up lie?
There’s a weird phenomenon currently with the insane amount of information available, competing ideas and even ‘facts’. It’s entirely possible to have differences of opinions and even facts without any intention of peddling BS or lies. This is where honest dialogue is important and where it’s also harmful to society to simply accuse others of things they never said, label them or insult them.

T

TankTop5

Continues to bewilder me how people will say TDS or have trust in what Don Jr says on the assassination yet will say they are not MAGA or Republican. Or something like 'I'm a conservative but not Republican.' I imagine Trump and/or the GOP has pushed people into closet supporters due to their cartoon/circus act.
You may consider that agreement with some ideas or policies doesn’t equal support of a candidate or party. Stop using false equivalencies.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
There’s a weird phenomenon currently with the insane amount of information available, competing ideas and even ‘facts’. It’s entirely possible to have differences of opinions and even facts without any intention of peddling BS or lies. This is where honest dialogue is important and where it’s also harmful to society to simply accuse others of things they never said, label them or insult them.
There’s a difference between having opinions vs making stuff up and lie.

Like when you wrote that Fascism has changed definition to mean nationalism? I said that was flat-out wrong, thought you made that up, and asked for a reference. And what did you give me? “Pre ‘91 Webster’s Dictionary”. Good grief! I then showed what the current Webster’s Dictionary said, with a link. You lied.

Otherwise you’re extremely hostile when someone ask you for references to backup your claims.

The posts of your fascism is now nationalism:

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I really really hope for Kamala now !!!!!!
Is USA ready for Kamala? :cool:

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Not my thought as I just read it elsewhere but it is very strange that Biden quit the race basically via a twitter post. No press briefing or public statement, not even pre recorded and released to the press.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Obviously, I saw the release statement. Again, no press briefing or even a pre-recorded video message from the president, the leader of the free world.
Perhaps read your own post that I replied to with a link to a public statement from President Biden?

Emphasis added to quote of your post:

“No press briefing or public statement, …”

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Do you ever have anything else to come with than than senseless garbage, insulting everyone that come along your way?
Have a look at your own posts.

And if you love your mother country you should root for Democrats to have both the White House and both chambers of Congress.

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

And if you love your mother country you should root for Democrats to have both the White House and both chambers of Congress.
I love my country and I've 90% voted Democrat. But what the DNC has been doing to in the face of overwhelming evidence about Biden's fitness is a slap in the face.

I expect bald face lies from the Trump Republicans but this bullshit wrt to Biden not experiencing obvious decline and as Stalin put put it "useful idiots" here in this thread towing that line are what I consider the threat. Not some idiot truly MAGA republicans.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I love my country and I've 90% voted Democrat. But what the DNC has been doing to in the face of overwhelming evidence about Biden's fitness is a slap in the face.

I expect bald face lies from the Trump Republicans but this bullshit wrt to Biden not experiencing obvious decline and as Stalin put put it "useful idiots" here in this thread towing that line are what I consider the threat. Not some idiot truly MAGA republicans.
@haraldo is an Ukrainian living in Norway and many Ukrainians have paid with their lives because of House Republicans.

T

TankTop5

Seriously brother, you are one of the most negative people I’ve ever come across. Please ask some people close to if they feel the same then if confirmed take some action to correct it. I’m FAR from perfect but I’m aware and taking steps to improve myself both for my own sanity and the good of those who are around me. I’m sure you’ll feel like this is an attack but I really wish the best for you.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Is Christian a bad thing?
No as long as it is personal. If it and its beliefs are forced on all of us, it is more than terrible. And yes, there is a group that is hell bent on doing just that.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Seriously brother, you are one of the most negative people I’ve ever come across. Please ask some people close to if they feel the same then if confirmed take some action to correct it. I’m FAR from perfect but I’m aware and taking steps to improve myself both for my own sanity and the good of those who are around me. I’m sure you’ll feel like this is an attack but I really wish the best for you.
:rolleyes:

I don’t have much tolerance for BS, making up stuff and lying.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis