haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
At least he wasn't able to set the bombs off....
Is the boss of Secret Service is in trouble now.... did they fu$#$ up? .... maybe? or maybe not?
It is NOT a time to crucify people!

It is easy to criticise in retrospect .... there were just a few minutes and, things happen really quickly
Saying afterwards: you guys are idiots, we warned you, but we are all human, and somehow I reckon it can take some time to understand that, this is really happening.... and when we do it´s too late :(

I never heard about that bomb o_O

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
sorry if this is derailng, maybe related

We also had this terror attack in Oslo/Norway on 07.22.2011 where the Norwegian Police Security Service were warned from FBI about this potential terrorist .... they did not take action and at the end og the day 77 people were killed.

That Norwegian guy can never be out in the free again..... it is the first time in decades Norwegians were begging for the death penalty!

So is that negligence when we fail to react on the lead?
Easy to say afterwards, but..... in the case of Trump it is not the fault of Secret Service, in the case of the terror attack in Norway, it is not he fault of Norwegian Police Security Service.

IMHO: The fault is only on the terrorist ..... IMHO we can only proceed going with a "no blame culture" and understand how we can improve, be better, learn from what happened :)

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is the boss of Secret Service is in trouble now.... did they fu$#$ up? .... maybe? or maybe not?

But it is easy to criticise in retrospect .... there were just a few minutes and, things happen really quickly
Saying afterwards: you guys are idiots, we warned you, but we are all human, and somehow I reckon it can take some time to understand that, this is really happening.... and when we do it´s too late :(

Three bombs, two found in his vehicle and one at home IIRC, and some remote gear to set it off (that may have not been functional). Seems a lot of finger pointing between local police and secret service; one report had that local police were actually in that building but not sure that was confirmed.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Three bombs, two found in his vehicle and one at home IIRC, and some remote gear to set it off (that may have not been functional). Seems a lot of finger pointing between local police and secret service; one report had that local police were actually in that building but not sure that was confirmed.
As I understand it the bombs were not assembled or missing components. Lots of unverified rumors, including my post.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As I understand it the bombs were not assembled or missing components. Lots of unverified rumors, including my post.
It'll take a while to get a good comprehensive coherent report it seems....at least from US corporate media.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall

It is easy to criticise in retrospect .... there were just a few minutes and, things happen really quickly

Just a few minutes, you sure about that?

IMG_8114.png

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Besides the plethora of utter bullshit "facts" hes spewing out right now, his bald head is shining through like a beacon.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

When someone fails this badly, it can't wait. This was preventable, but those who make policy caused it and the Director implemented it. Saying that the agents didn't go up because the roof is sloped? That's a complete load of crap and here's a guy running on a roof that's actually considered 'steep. The roof where the sniper was laying isn't much more than 2:12- That's less slope than the entrance to many parking lots.

There was no way the SS should have let anyone onto the platform when they knew someone was there to cause problems. Do you honestly think they would have allowed Bill Clinton, Obama, Algore or Hillary to go on with that guy running around.

And people are saying that it's a shame that the shooter missed- pay attention to what was said around 1:18 into the video about the crossbow being used for personal defense.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Most kids who don't live in inner cities never saw the crime, violence or other problems because their range was limited, unless they were in the car while someone drove through a bad area and then, I'm sure they got a little idea of what their parents thought. News was definitely NOT reported in the same way as the present. As far as "...watching Fox News hype urban crime stories", do you want some examples of what the areas outside of MKE and other cities are experiencing? It's easy to find and it all sucks. The crime here is far more rampant than in the '90s. SOME crimes have been reduced, many are far worse. Was organized shoplifting a multi-billion dollar industry? Did ANY politician recommend letting people shoplift "because the stores have insurance"?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Most kids who don't live in inner cities never saw the crime, violence or other problems because their range was limited, unless they were in the car while someone drove through a bad area and then, I'm sure they got a little idea of what their parents thought. News was definitely NOT reported in the same way as the present. As far as "...watching Fox News hype urban crime stories", do you want some examples of what the areas outside of MKE and other cities are experiencing? It's easy to find and it all sucks. The crime here is far more rampant than in the '90s. SOME crimes have been reduced, many are far worse. Was organized shoplifting a multi-billion dollar industry? Did ANY politician recommend letting people shoplift "because the stores have insurance"?
You're talking about one area. And, perhaps you're right about that area. It may have been better years ago. But, for most people yearning for some idyllic past, it's based on a false memory, an illusion.

It's one of the features of nationalism - this longing for a time in the past when the nation and her people were "great".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis