mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Oh, I thought you where Ukrainian living in Norway so my apologies for that.

Now, that said, when asking what others did for their country you should point out what you did for yours. Not what your father or family did. :rolleyes:
I think his wife may be Ukranian if memory serves me well.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Oh, I thought you where Ukrainian living in Norway so my apologies for that.

Now, that said, when asking what others did for their country you should point out what you did for yours. Not what your father or family did. :rolleyes:
My dad was on the USS Weeks in the South Pacific during WW2.
He had pictures of when they sent him and his shipmates to stack bodies in Hiroshima after the bomb.
Chilling stuff.
He died of blood leukemia in 1998, probably caused by the radiation.

Me, I'm not the military type.

jinjuku

jinjuku

What method is that? It was a simple question.
You don't even realize what your problem is. And I'm not in the habit of helping out people like you when they are full on in mistake mode.

Figure it out for yourself.

highfigh

highfigh

So, what is the answer, force Christianity on Muslims?
Don't think I heard of Sam. Is he forcing a religious faith on anyone? Why did he convert?
It's not him forcing anything on Muslims, it's him quoting the Quran and Hadiths from memory (it seems) before they can, then showing them where one refutes the other. One example- Mohammad was taken to Jerusalem and according to the Hadith, he was taken to the Temple that had been used before Islam but it had been destroyed and wasn't rebuilt until after he was dead.

Apparently, he converted because he had conflicts with what he was taught. As a former Catholic, I wonder how that could be. Hmmmm. ;)

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

I really really hope for Kamala now !!!!!!
Is USA ready for Kamala? :cool:
You need to listen to her speak and not just a few comments. She often makes no sense anad her statements are frequently referred to as 'word salad'. She also can't stop smiling and laughing, even when she's speaking about a terrible tragedy. While a lot of newscasters do the same, it's not OK and it's often called Schadenfreude, but it shows a lack of empathy.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You need to listen to her speak and not just a few comments. She often makes no sense anad her statements are frequently referred to as 'word salad'. She also can't stop smiling and laughing, even when she's speaking about a terrible tragedy. While a lot of newscasters do the same, it's not OK and it's often called Schadenfreude, but it shows a lack of empathy.
Thx …. yeah, guess I don’t know enough :rolleyes:
Actually, I hardly ever saw her in the news over here !

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

“In a certain way, I felt very safe, because I had God on my side. I really felt that,” Trump said.

Luck? ;)
Are we sure it was not "that other guy" that was on his side?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My comments about the area where I live come from having a freakishly good memory and having become an adult around the time it started to hit the fan with the four personal exceptions of my bikes being stolen starting in 1967, only a couple of months after the riot. Not "It may have been better", it was better- the housing project I mentioned in other posts that has been a problem is still there and it's still a problem, but with more shootings/frequent gunfire and an insane amount of shoplifting at the nearby grocery store. People used to live peaceful lives and we didn't lock our doors when I was a kid. The entire police department consisted of seven employees. This is only in the small area near my house but the whole city is having problems and all someone would need to do is search online for Milwaukee crime info but I wouldn't use the online version of the local paper because they only report a small number of crimes.
I figured I'd let your post marinate over the weekend, just in case you wanted to edit it before I responded.

I'm not sure if you're considering the bigger picture. Whether they were alive or not at the time, there are people longing for the days when:
  • Women stayed in the kitchen and people of colour knew their place.
  • Clergy, teachers, coaches and parents didn't sexually abuse kids...except they did, but nobody wanted to talk or hear about it.
  • Women didn't get abortions...except they did...in back alley "clinics".
  • People rarely divorced...because where else was an abused wife gonna go?
  • The gays stayed in the closet and didn't have annual parades.
My use of the word "may" wasn't meant to cast doubt on the veracity of your assertion that conditions in your area used to be better. It just means that whatever is going on in Milwaukee - for better or worse - can't be taken as representative of conditions in the US as a whole.
1721646106689.png

Nationalism, if wanting people to be the way they were when life was peaceful is hardly a problem.
The thing is, that's not nationalism. Nationalism tends to be quite chauvinistic - people get put into groups and some people are "in" while others are "out". And, the in-group tends to assign itself the authority to decide who is in and who is out. While nationalism can be a unifier to get people singing from the same song sheet, it invariably creates its own problems.

People WERE better in their behavior- why is that a problem for you? Two years ago, more than 6400 cars were stolen in the city of Milwaukee- does that sound like an improvement?
Why do you think I have a problem with people behaving better? LOL! I know you're an intelligent person, so I'm disappointed that you present a cherry-picked statistic as if it reflects overall national trends.

The US used to have people who gave a crap about the country and we had some common goals- now, we have millions sneaking in and caring about themselves but not the country. People bitch about the US but if it's so bad, why do so many want to come here?
What? So, now the US isn't so bad after all?
Look at what's happening in London, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and other places in England- big problems with illegals, but I don't see a damned thing about it, just "The US has so much, they SHOULD let everyone in".

GB may not allow guns, but knives are a problem-

None of this ^ has anything to do with my post. But, now that you brought knife crime up...
1721648574271.png

If people haven't become worse in your area, congratulations!
The little fishing village I grew up in was never very large. Crime wasn't an issue, because everyone knew each other, making it difficult to get away with anything. You say people didn't lock their doors when you were growing up. Well, when I was growing up, people didn't even bother knocking and just walked right in!

I've lived in the Halifax area for the past 40 years. While there has been a recent uptick in the crime rate, it's still far below what it was 25 years ago.
1721649400880.png

That said, many people around here have the "feeling" that crime is worse than it used to be. I blame social media and sensationalized newscasts for that.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Here is what Boris thinks
View attachment 68516

Former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson believes that "Trump has the strength and courage to save Ukraine and bring peace." The British politician wrote a column for the Daily Mail newspaper in which he shared his thoughts on the possible future of the US president, the war in Ukraine, and the potential expansion of conflicts around the world. According to him, Trump has already effectively become president, because the assassination attempt "showed Americans courage and leadership." Johnson says that Trump can help Ukraine by "ending bureaucratic red tape, strengthening the Ukrainian army, and removing all restrictions on strikes against Russia." In short, the former prime minister is confident that the new US president will not abandon Ukraine, as this would be a terrible defeat for the United States, as well as a reason to intensify various conflicts around the world. The new White House policy may allow to push the Russians back to their positions as of February 24, 2022, and then sign a peace treaty and join NATO. Johnson also believes that in the future, Ukraine can replace the role of the United States in Europe, namely, to become a shield for the continent.

In his opinion, this is beneficial to Trump, because "it will save money, bring American forces home, and force Europeans to do more to protect themselves, which is one of his key goals."

source: https://t.me/liveukraine_media/22798
I can't take BOJO's opinion seriously about anything.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Are we sure it was not "that other guy" that was on his side?
Devil? LOL.

I wish believers would stop saying God saved Trump. First Trump doesn't look particularly religious. Second what about the man who was shot and killed?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis