D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The huge difference in efficiency. GB 40 plays and 40+ pts. DL 63 plays and 16 pts.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Wonder if Jerry Jones will go after Belichick after another playoff meltdown by the boys.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Rams are vulnerable to the pass, but first you gotta contain Aaron Donald. Dude is a quarterback killer.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That was nice seeing Dallas go down so hard. Looking forward to the Niners taking down the Packers, tho :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Finally a competitive playoff game. Go Lions! Bills-Lions Super Bowl. It’s time a loser became a winner.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This ex-quarterback/team challenge is interesting at least :)

ps I pull for Goff as I went to Cal....but have always like Stafford....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Aikman: What the goddamn hell is going on here?!?! :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
That was nice seeing Dallas go down so hard. Looking forward to the Niners taking down the Packers, tho :)
Yeah, a lot of overly-confident people said the Cowgirls would be taking down GB and look at them now......whining and making excuses for being wrong. HA!

I watched a bit from Undisputed- I want to see if they make a video saying "We were wrong".

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
After the pre-season, I didn't watch GB play live, just the highlights on YouTube and a few minutes, occasionally. It was too annoying to see them play so badly and it was almost like seeing the '70s & '80s teams lose but back then, there was little chance that they could pull off a win like this, even if they had made the playoffs.

I saw nothing earlier in the season that would have made me think they could play as well as they did yesterday and I think it was the first time I have seen them give up two touchdowns in a short time without thinking they would lose. The two point conversions seemed like giving Dallas pity points.

With Favre, being up by more than 14 points with only a few minutes remaining wasn't a guaranteed win but neither was being down by three touchdowns with 5 minutes left a guaranteed loss. A reporter asked Mike Holmgren if Favre had ulcers and he said "No, but he is a carrier".

I still want to know how LaFluer can juggle being the Packers coach AND being the singer in Maroon 5 so well. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Matt Hasselbeck pointed out the DL deep two were undersized. Also that the deep two were 12 yds off the line of scrimmage when GB was going to run with a huge lead. When GBs linemen would get up field it was disaster for the undersized safeties.

Daks pick-6 was also really bad. He was right there in front of him.

Announcer pointed out DL usually throws on 1st and 2nd downs. They were running a fair amount on 1st vs GB. A lot of this is on coaching.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers Bills starts in under 3 hours. Here We Go Steelers! :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
After the pre-season, I didn't watch GB play live, just the highlights on YouTube and a few minutes, occasionally. It was too annoying to see them play so badly and it was almost like seeing the '70s & '80s teams lose but back then, there was little chance that they could pull off a win like this, even if they had made the playoffs.

I saw nothing earlier in the season that would have made me think they could play as well as they did yesterday and I think it was the first time I have seen them give up two touchdowns in a short time without thinking they would lose. The two point conversions seemed like giving Dallas pity points.

With Favre, being up by more than 14 points with only a few minutes remaining wasn't a guaranteed win but neither was being down by three touchdowns with 5 minutes left a guaranteed loss. A reporter asked Mike Holmgren if Favre had ulcers and he said "No, but he is a carrier".

I still want to know how LaFluer can juggle being the Packers coach AND being the singer in Maroon 5 so well. :)
I'd watched a few of their recent games, they were looking much improved over the early part of the season....understandable with all the new guys.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis