Newbie looking for new receiver

J

jerry8989

Audioholic Intern
Will the Denon X3300 allow to connect wireless headphones using bluetooth to the receiver?

From what I have researched the X3300 looks very good for what I want. Now the search for the best deal on it.

Thank you @lovinthehd

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Call Electronics Expo and ask them for the X3300 for $599 brand new. Since they are out of stock, they will give you the X3400 instead. :D

J

jerry8989

Audioholic Intern
@AcuDefTechGuy, Does it matter that online it doesn't say it is out of stock. Do I ask them to give me the X3400 instead or will they offer it.

Thank you so much for this info

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
@AcuDefTechGuy, Does it matter that online it doesn't say it is out of stock. Do I ask them to give me the X3400 instead or will they offer it.

Thank you so much for this info
I would say a friend of yours called Electronics Expo to order the X3300 for $599. But since it is out of stock, the sales person substituted the X3400 instead.

J

jerry8989

Audioholic Intern
I called the 888 number and it just kept ringing and nobody answered. Should I try emailing them?

UPDATE:

Just called again and spoke to an agent. He checked and said the X3300 is in stock now and he is unable to do it.

Thank you for letting me know @AcuDefTechGuy it was worth a try.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I called the 888 number and it just kept ringing and nobody answered. Should I try emailing them?

UPDATE:

Just called again and spoke to an agent. He checked and said the X3300 is in stock now and he is unable to do it.

Thank you for letting me know @AcuDefTechGuy it was worth a try.
I would just keep calling back. They may be busy.

J

jerry8989

Audioholic Intern
I did and they said they have it in stock now and can't do it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Will the Denon X3300 allow to connect wireless headphones using bluetooth to the receiver?

From what I have researched the X3300 looks very good for what I want. Now the search for the best deal on it.

Thank you @lovinthehd
Receivers/avrs have a jack for headphones but is a bluetooth receiver, not a transmitter (whereas a phone would have a bluetooth transmitter built-in); I'd assume the wireless bluetooth headphone kit would need to come with it's own transmitter....

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General

Thank you @lovinthehd
jerry8989, I just went to Denons site, that's a very sweet unit!. Your getting solid advice from the guys in here. I haven't been a member long but have followed some of these guys in here for quiet sometime, advice is solid. I was thinking of upgrading to a flagship Yamaha, but after checking out that Denon unit may just go that route and save myself $1,000 bucks. 6 bills new for what that unit has is a sweet deal. Never owned a Denon, like the looks of it also has some lbs to it. Post up your thoughts when you do get it. Happy hunting!

J

jerry8989

Audioholic Intern
Thank you @PENG and @TechHDS. I'm going to wait to see if they do run out of stock. I'm not in a huge hurry I just want to make sure I get the best quality product for the price. I'm hoping to with the Denon X3300 or X3400 if they will swap it for me at Electronics Expo.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I found this deal for the Denon X3400 for $599 and it says it's new. Not too sure of the site if it is legit or not. Anyone ever order from them? Is this the same as the one from Electronics Expo?

https://www.zaxaudiovideo.com/products/denon-avr-x3400h-in-command-7-2-channel-home-theater-receiver-with-wi-fi-dolby-atmos-dts-x-and-heos?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1ab23pGs2QIVnbrACh3bTQ8nEAYYBSABEgKDGfD_BwE
Looks like one of many unauthorized sellers, which means zero warranty.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Do you think he can use that deal to persuade Electroinics Expo for a price match? You mentioned they would deal right?
Good idea. I think Electronics Expo may just price match them. :D

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Good idea. I think Electronics Expo may just price match them. :D
I understand they really shouldn't but they may welcome an excuse, just to please our OP..:D I want him to get the 3400 only because there is a chance to get the upgrade to the current model for free, not that I think it would sound better than the 3300.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I understand they really shouldn't but they may welcome an excuse, just to please our OP..:D I want him to get the 4400 only because there is a chance to get the upgrade to the current model for free, not that I think it would sound better than the 3300.
Yeah it won't sound any better, but it would still give him a good feeling that he got a great deal. :D

So I believe one of those sales people at Electronics Expo may very well price match that one seller. He may get the first person to match. If not, try the second person later. :D

J

jerry8989

Audioholic Intern
Thanks guys I didn't even think of that. Does that mean that Electronics Expo is an authorized dealer? How long is the warranty?

I just check Electronics Expo website and it says it has to be an authorized dealer to price match.
https://www.electronicsexpo.com/pages/pricing_policy

I wonder if I call them and try if it will work.

Thanks again everyone.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis