New to home theatre

A

Aburdett

Audioholic Intern
Pleasantly surprised with the systems. The 2 10” subs give a decent boom. I wish they would play when on one of the apps on the receiver like tune in for music. But somehow the receiver decides when the subs are active and when not. Some sat channels on tv only provide 2 ch audio so the receiver converts to 7.0. And some are 7.1. Or 7.2 in my case.

I find I have to turn the Center up to hear the voices.

I also noticed that the tv adjust darker or lighter while I’m watching a movie. Not sure what gives with that.

The ceiling speakers aren’t that bad as surrounds. I’m sure it would be better with some at ear height but I’ve never had a good ear height system to know the difference.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Pleasantly surprised with the systems. The 2 10” subs give a decent boom. I wish they would play when on one of the apps on the receiver like tune in for music. But somehow the receiver decides when the subs are active and when not. Some sat channels on tv only provide 2 ch audio so the receiver converts to 7.0. And some are 7.1. Or 7.2 in my case.

I find I have to turn the Center up to hear the voices.

I also noticed that the tv adjust darker or lighter while I’m watching a movie. Not sure what gives with that.

The ceiling speakers aren’t that bad as surrounds. I’m sure it would be better with some at ear height but I’ve never had a good ear height system to know the difference.
Glad you were able to make it work! Congrats and enjoy the new system!

A

Aburdett

Audioholic Intern
Glad you were able to make it work! Congrats and enjoy the new system!
Thanks. I appreciate the help from the forum here.

There’s still bunch of apps and junk on the receiver I would like to figure out how to use. Especially the ability to share media through the house like music and movies that I have on Hdd.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks. I appreciate the help from the forum here.

There’s still bunch of apps and junk on the receiver I would like to figure out how to use. Especially the ability to share media through the house like music and movies that I have on Hdd.
Just hit us up on those issues as they come along all of us can help walk you through stuff! Welcome to being a fully blooded audioholic! Once you get your first taste of improving your system theres no going back I'm afraid! But well be there when you want to upgrade! Lol :D

A

Aburdett

Audioholic Intern
Just hit us up on those issues as they come along all of us can help walk you through stuff! Welcome to being a fully blooded audioholic! Once you get your first taste of improving your system theres no going back I'm afraid! But well be there when you want to upgrade! Lol :D
Haha unfortunately I know the pain of these addictions. I also started my first 1000 yd gun last year and reloading lol

We’ve got a lot to set up in the house still including finishing my concrete countertops so might take a bit for me to know what I want to do. But I did run cat5 to the reciever and android box in basement and to my puter and all to my router

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis