New Member Theater Room...Lots of pics

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Roque, I have a suggestion if I may. Have you thought about moving your rear channel speakers in some more, rather than having them right against the corners. I would think you would get a more wider dispersion by moving them to the other side of the racks (more towards he center) than right on the corners. I of course am not there to hear what sounds better, but five minutes of your time and you may find moving them in some, may give you better results. I think in the corner would give you better bass response but early reflection points may hinder the sound more and you may suffer from cancellations. Otherwise very very nice.

R

roque13

Audiophyte
Thank You! I actually got the sign from a theater that was closing down. Right place right time I guess. The best thing about it is that it was free:D

Roque

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thank You! I actually got the sign from a theater that was closing down. Right place right time I guess. The best thing about it is that it was free:D

Roque
Nice , great score :D

C

cvcgolf

Audioholic
You could just throw down a rug on on the floor to absorb the sound. Also try to put something under the back end of your center speaker to point it at you a little more instead of it shooting over your head. Just a sock rolled up would work. Hanging a nice looking rug on the brick wall would also absorb sound.

Nice set up..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis