New Member Theater Room...Lots of pics

R

roque13

Audiophyte
Please scroll down as I have to have 5 posts before I can add pics...Post 1!

Roque:D

R

roque13

Audiophyte
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself with a few pics of my set-up. Comments are always welcome. Love audioholics!

Entrance to room.

A view from the couch.

The back of the room.

Closeups of the shelves.

SR-7001.

A few screen shots.

Here is my equipment list:

Display- Sony KDS50A3000
Blu-Ray- Panasonic DMP-BD35
SACD/CD- Sony 9000ES
Cable-Time Warner
Fronts- Polk RTIA3
Center- Polk CSIA4
Surrounds- Polk FXIA4
Sub- SVS PC12-NSD
Cables- Audioquest
Power-Monster

I am going to be upgrading my speakers soon(hopefully) to either Paradigm or B&W...I'm still in the auditioning phase. Please let me know what you think.

Roque

Last edited by a moderator:
R

roque13

Audiophyte
I am running an SR-7001. I absolutely love the receiver. I recently upgraded to it from a Denon AVR-3805.

Roque

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Very nice clean setup looks like a great place to kick back and enjoy your HT :)

R

roque13

Audiophyte
Thanks sawzalot! We moved into this house in January and I finally have a dedicated room that I really am enjoying. I am going to be adding carpet to the room soon as well. I spend alot of time down there:D

Roque

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Very nice set up! Good luck with the upgrades...(they will never end!:D)

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Nice setup and looks like you have that TV calibrated very well.

R

roque13

Audiophyte
I really appreciate the comments so far! As far as the calibration of the TV goes I have spent countless hours tweeking this TV:eek: No professional equipment and all done by eye...so that comment alone makes me feel good:D I went and listened to the Paradigm Monitor series today, specifically the 7's and I think those are what I am going to end up going with...any thoughts? Thanks again for all of the comments so far!

Roque

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Beautiful HT setup you have there !!! BTW You'll be very happy with Paradigms, there the best speakers I've ever owned .I've had them for about a year and I enjoy them as much as the first day if not more .

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I really like your set up there! Very inviting. I also like your THX and other plaques. I have been working on getting some of those together for my theater.:cool:

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
I really like your set up there! Very inviting. I also like your THX and other plaques. I have been working on getting some of those together for my theater.:cool:
I agree thats a nice touch that gives it that Edwards Cinema look, I like it .Its something i'd like to do to for sure thats a great Idea . Were can you find stough like that ?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis