My Take on US policies

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
sts9fan said:
My biggest question to everyone on here in favor of this war is why did we go after Saddam and not Bin Ladin?? Why did we ignore who was responsable for the 911 attack? Why do you think its ok that we did not put every effort into getting him and his crew? [/FONT]

We did go after Bin Ladin. Early intelligence showed he fled to the the borders of Afganistan & Pakistan. Venturing into Pakistan would open up a whole new set of issues. As we saw...they would not allow us to venture onto their soil. at times we did, and this created other problems...Remember, Pakistan is nuclear Superpower and is dealing with India, another nuclear Superpower, in their own squable...

Its a mess in the Middle East...It will never end...and, It is showing that it cannot be contained...Any constructive solutions?

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
So why if we are after terrorists out to get the US did we invade the one country in the middle east that did not harbor them?

wilmeland

wilmeland

Audioholic Intern
part of a previous post in this thread "I am NOT trying to start an argument, I am just saying, do not believe everything you hear. I have a couple of good friends who were in Iraq an just came home recently. I will try to find out the source of that information."[/QUOTE]

ask Dubbya, I'm sure he knows the source of that info. If not, Big Richard could tell him (they wouldn't let me use his real name, ****. That's how evil this guy is, his name automatically gets sensored when you type it).
I mean it has to be true or they wouldn't have it on the internet, right?

I agree with you on don't believe what you hear. expand that to -hear, or read (& question what you see).

Last edited:
Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
sts9fan said:
So why if we are after terrorists out to get the US did we invade the one country in the middle east that did not harbor them?
Do some research...If you listened to more people than the corrupt media then you might have a differnt taake on the situation. Dont be a puppet of the media...they create uneducated clones that take on the same point of view as their political adgenda...Remember...War/contraversy Equals High Ratings!

I am not going to change your point of view, just like your not going to change mine. You asked a question I felt like answering so I did. Dont you just love freedom!

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
You did not back up your statment at all? Please cite an example of saddam dealing with Islamist extreamists. You seem to be better informed then I. Saddam had no intrest in their agenda period.

Also where do you get your info? Do you get direct brifings from the CIA or NSA? Or maybe Foxnews?

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
sts9fan said:
You did not back up your statment at all? Please cite an example of saddam dealing with Islamist extreamists. You seem to be better informed then I. Saddam had no intrest in their agenda period.

Also where do you get your info? Do you get direct brifings from the CIA or NSA? Or maybe Foxnews?
sadam is an Islamic Extreamist...He dealt with himself. If you beleive he was not as Islamic Extreamist, you are a lost cause and not worth anyones time...let alone mine.

it is obvious I am better informed of the TRUTH than you...

Sadam was a terrorist...Therefore he had great interest in their/his adgenda...

I get my info from various sources...as do most people. However, I try not to fall victim of the political adgenda of the news organizations.

You are amusing, but your not worth anymore time. Now for any more answers, go read some more political cartoons and take them seriously. in the meantime...Enjoy YOUR FREEDOM!

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
sadam is an Islamic Extreamist
Honestly I am getting a HUGE laugh at this one. I actually forwarded to a bunch of people and we all got a good chuckle. Do you really believe this?? Again please cite Saddam as a Islamic extreamist. He did use the word Jihad when we attacked but that was just a ploy. Thanks for the laugh. You are very well informed.

Enjoy YOUR FREEDOM!
Funny thing is I am no more free now then before. Name something I can do now that I could not do before the plundering of Iraq.

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
Mr. Lamb Fries said:
sadam is an Islamic Extreamist...He dealt with himself. If you beleive he was not as Islamic Extreamist, you are a lost cause and not worth anyones time...let alone mine.

it is obvious I am better informed of the TRUTH than you...

Sadam was a terrorist...Therefore he had great interest in their/his adgenda...

I get my info from various sources...as do most people. However, I try not to fall victim of the political adgenda of the news organizations.

You are amusing, but your not worth anymore time. Now for any more answers, go read some more political cartoons and take them seriously. in the meantime...Enjoy YOUR FREEDOM!
You can't argue with them, they think they know everything and refuse to even try to be logical. I have quit; I just throw insults at them because it makes them feel superior. It works every time, and can be quite fun. Nice post.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
I have quit; I just throw insults at them because it makes them feel superior. It works every time, and can be quite fun.
No you do that bacause all you have is the party line.

Will you please post your favorite website for news so we can also be informed??

Matt34

Matt34

Saddam might not be a "Islamic" extremist but murdering thousands of his own people....I would consider that extremist behavior. Call him what you want, he has defied the U.N countless times, invaded Kuwait, used chemical weapons against his own people killing thousands...etc. That man is out of power and we brought the war to the terrorist on there soil. Take it as hitting 2 birds with one stone. If good ole Billy was still in charge during 911 we would be fighting them here because he didn't have the intestinal fortitude to make tough decisions to protect the American people. Be it right, wrong or indifferent that is the job of the president. That includes not folding under the international pressures not to invade because France and a few other countries had there hands in Saddam's pockets.

You folks cry, "We invaded a sovereign country", ask the majority of Iraqi's what they think about that.:rolleyes:...........I did.

Oh, and don't play that, "oh but our troops are the ones suffering the most from GWB decisions", bull-crap, look at the polls, see what they really show. My unit has maintained there reenlistment quota every quarter for as long as I've been here.

The SOB had chemical weapons, they may never find them because he had plenty of time to move, destroy and hide them.(There have been plenty of findings of materials to make them but the press isn't so concerned about that) If we made a mistake, it was not moving in on him fast enough. I remember Feb. 2003 sitting on the boarder of Kuwait/Iraqi waiting to invade while that **** was launching scuds at us morning, noon and night.

D

Davidt1

Full Audioholic
First of all, I am all for the US invading a foreign country. This wasn't the first time. We have a long and proud history of invading smaller countries. And they never had the oil Iraq has. I thank President Bush making it possible for me to put gas in my cars because I have big cars and they guzzle up a lot of gas.

I also want to congratulate my President for a job well done. Fighting always put our brave soldiers at risk, even if we were fighting a much smaller country whose soldiers had AK-47s and we had high-tech laser-guided weapons and WMD (we would never use it, of course, except for that time in Japan.) The result has been outstanding. Our fearless and well-trained soldiers took over this weak-*** country in a few weeks. And for every American lost, thousands in the enemy population died.

The war against Iraq was easy compared to the task of convincing the world and the American people to support it. At this point Saddam's crime had been the invasion of Kuwait, and he had already been punished for that. To invade Iraq, we would have find out more terrible things about him. And this is where I am most proud of my President. You see, President Bush assembled a very capable pre-war intelligence team whose job was to find out if Iraq had WMD. This team quickly determined that Iraq had such weapon. In the face of this evidence, President Bush had no choice but to invade this country so that Saddam would never ever had a chance to use his WMD against us, a country thousand of miles away. Even though not one person in Iraq was smart enough to ask us to liberate them from the evil Saddam, we, out of the goodness of our heart, liberated them anyway.

Now that the war is over and we are in firm control of Iraq, I have had some times to reflect. We got rid of Saddam. We now own Iraq. The people in Iraq love us for what we did, but there are still these crazy insurgents who shoot at our brave soldiers at any chance they get. I guess these crazy folks just can't appreciate what we did for them. And the WMD? So far we have not found any. But we don't really care about that now, do we? The post-war intelligence team has linked Saddam to terrorist acts. I had never known Iraq to be a terrorist nation, but I believe whatever my President tells me. Thank you, President Bush.

Last edited:
MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
Who are the ones shooting at our soldiers over there? Give you a hint: 90% are those islamic extremists. How many attacks have been successful on US soil since 9/11? Isn’t it better for us to have our soldiers fighting this war on foreign soil, rather than trying to win the battlefront here with innocent women and children? It doesn’t matter if we were right or wrong going into Iraq, the point is, the war is happening over there, with our soldiers that are paid to fight. And make no mistake, that is their job. I knew that when I enlisted, as does everyone that enlists. Yes, thank you GW.

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
Mac- you said you quit???

That last post by Davidt1 was right on! Glad to see youve joined our team! You are brilliant! Everything was perfect...except for the fact that the rest off the intelegence gathering world had the same information the US had (Russia, england, china, italy, etc...) and that even the those stupid tree hugging libs voted for the war..."I voted for the war...before I voted against it" (kerry). You cant leave a job as important as this without finishing. Do you realize whats at stake? ALL OF OUR FUTURES!.

Sadams crimes were against humanuity...which were countless and Now, thanfully, in the history books...He broke countless internatuional crimes and is now being brought to justice. Maybe you could move to a place that provides the same type of government he did as a ruler!!! We all know you would have already been killed for the words spoken against your present government! BUMMER...yeah this freedom thing is a drag!

Sometime drastic measures have to be taken to provide the freedom under which YOU live...Sleep well, youve earned it! Thanks to our troops!

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Isn't it amazing how much wisdom can come from people who haven't traveled further than a few hundred miles from their birthplaces?! And since I doubt many of you have been involved in top secret congressional subcommittee meetings or international summits regarding the war, your news readings/watchings and poli-sci classes in college (you all did go to college didn't you?) have served you well for this advanced knowledge of American international affairs strategy. And just think...all this knowledge of the war, and only a couple of you (at most) have actually been to Iraq.

Your judgements are of course your opinions. They are not truth. Just opinions. Which causes me to wonder where the hell all this arrogance comes from. I guess humility and questioning are lost arts.

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
rjbudz said:
Isn't it amazing how much wisdom can come from people who haven't traveled further than a few hundred miles from their birthplaces?! And since I doubt many of you have been involved in top secret congressional subcommittee meetings or international summits regarding the war, your news readings/watchings and poli-sci classes in college (you all did go to college didn't you?) have served you well for this advanced knowledge of American international affairs strategy. And just think...all this knowledge of the war, and only a couple of you (at most) have actually been to Iraq.

Your judgements are of course your opinions. They are not truth. Just opinions. Which causes me to wonder where the hell all this arrogance comes from. I guess humility and questioning are lost arts.
You read my mind. I was just going to post something very similar.

People sure love to be armchair experts on everything, dont they?!

None of us know the real truth behind what is going on in Iraq and all the reasons we are there doing what we're doing. If you rely on any media source to give you all the answers, well then I have a wake up call for you. You aren't getting the whole story. Only a couple chapters - and they could be slanted chapters at that.

I think anyone posting about this war, and stating you have the correct answers and that others don't, just makes you look extremely ignorant.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
Saddam might not be a "Islamic" extremist but murdering thousands of his own people....I would consider that extremist behavior
i do too. he is a bad man. The point is HE DID NOT ATTACK US.
I think we can agree it was ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS. So why Iraq? Why not Sudan? Rawanda?

What do you say Dubya???

After all, this is a guy that tried to kill my dad at one time.
-- So that's why Dubya wanted to send in the troops, Houston, Texas, Sep. 26, 2002
[/B

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
alandamp said:
None of us know the real truth behind what is going on in Iraq and all the reasons we are there doing what we're doing. If you rely on any media source to give you all the answers, well then I have a wake up call for you. You aren't getting the whole story. Only a couple chapters - and they could be slanted chapters at that.
Your absolutly right.

We are all swayed by what we hear in the media. depending on who you listen to, and who you believe. I, for one , do not want to know everything that is going on over there. If I know...then they all know. I just have to have faith that the government is looking out for our best interests. Not because that is my first option...but I have little choice. I stated earlier, I only watch for entertainments sake...but even that exposure has an infuence. I like to think I get both sides of the story by watching multiple news networks, but the media slants it some way according to their adgenda. This is the topic that brought me in the thread.

Nobody is going to change another persons mind in a venue like this. Its like settling a debate by passing notes back and forth during study hall.

Last edited:
racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
Mr. Lamb Fries said:
Nobody is going to change another persons mind in a venue like this. Its like settling a debate by passing notes back and forth during study hall.
Couldn't agree with your more. That's why I'm not declaring my views on the subject.

Matt34

Matt34

sts9fan said:
i do too. he is a bad man. The point is HE DID NOT ATTACK US.
I think we can agree it was ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS. So why Iraq? Why not Sudan? Rawanda?

What do you say Dubya???

After all, this is a guy that tried to kill my dad at one time.
-- So that's why Dubya wanted to send in the troops, Houston, Texas, Sep. 26, 2002
[/B

I'm not debating with you as you certainly have a political axe to grind and nothing I say will change that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis