My Infinity Perfect Enclosures.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Why not put the baby on a rocker on top of one of the subs. It will lul her to sleep or have her crying for a new diaper. Anyone want to start a pool? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Flip the 362's upside down and place them on the subs.

The 142's are only rated for 100Hz. If you really want bookshelves, PE was selling the BR-1's that I bought from Gene for $99 and shipping to me was around $30.

I like my upside down idea though and it wouldn't cost you anything to try it.

Edit: I just saw the video. That's obscene.

Matt34

Matt34

Why not put the baby on a rocker on top of one of the subs. It will lul her to sleep or have her crying for a new diaper. Anyone want to start a pool? :D

Yeah...no, I'd like to see tomorrow.;)

Matt34

Matt34

Flip the 362's upside down and place them on the subs.

The 142's are only rated for 100Hz. If you really want bookshelves, PE was selling the BR-1's that I bought from Gene for $99 and shipping to me was around $30.

I like my upside down idea though and it wouldn't cost you anything to try it.
I'm going to do some looking around for a few days and see what I can come up with. As long as they can keep up with the subs I'll be happy. I'll have WmAx speakers for all my music enjoyment.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Matt,

Why not just stack the Kappas in the corner like you had the Rhythmics in one of the pics and still use your towers on each side of the TV?

Nice subs. You're making more than a few people envious here. :D

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to do some looking around for a few days and see what I can come up with. As long as they can keep up with the subs I'll be happy. I'll have WmAx speakers for all my music enjoyment.
The CMT-340 SE should be able to keep up with the subs decently and are of a very reasonable price. They will be superb for HT use. They use high quality drivers and crossovers. The dual 6.5" drivers per unit will give you decent mid-range output levels. Cross at about 80Hz - 85Hz to the Kappa subs. These speakers are just about perfect size to simply place on top of the Kappa subs. And simply use a 3rd one for the perfect matched center channel. :)

-Chris

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sweet Matt ,those suckers stomp some serious butt don't they???? They look great .

Matt34

Matt34

Sweet Matt ,those suckers stomp some serious butt don't they???? They look great .
Yes, I'm very impressed so far. Going to really open them up when I can get the rest of the family out of the house. I got plenty of "looks" last night from the wife and grandma. My grandma said her windows were shaking and she is clear on the other side of the house.

Matt34

Matt34

The CMT-340 SE should be able to keep up with the subs decently and are of a very reasonable price. They will be superb for HT use. They use high quality drivers and crossovers. The dual 6.5" drivers per unit will give you decent mid-range output levels. Cross at about 80Hz - 85Hz to the Kappa subs. These speakers are just about perfect size to simply place on top of the Kappa subs. And simply use a 3rd one for the perfect matched center channel. :)

-Chris
I'll keep an eye out for a used set. I'm also considering a basic speaker kit that I could assemble to get more for my money.

Matt34

Matt34

Matt,

Why not just stack the Kappas in the corner like you had the Rhythmics in one of the pics and still use your towers on each side of the TV?

Nice subs. You're making more than a few people envious here. :D
It would push the towers in really close to the T.V and my wife and I thought it was a little too much "stacked". It looked like a wood refrigerator.:eek:

Matt34

Matt34

My temporary solution:

I almost forgot I had these Insignia's in my closest. Here is the SMS-1 graph with the Primus 142 crossed over at 90hz:

With the Insignias at 80hz:

Matt34

Matt34

Andrew/Chris,

This is the correct 20hz filter right? Preset #1:

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
you could also change the "setup" column instead of "1"
so it would globally change all columns - in case somebody touches some buttons on the remote (and you lose your subsonic filter)

that's a very flat response though :)

J

JLMEMT

Junior Audioholic
LOL, I have no where to put them! I think I might just have to go back to a pair of bookshelves.

Kaite approves

Is the second picture when you fired them up? lol It looks like a little bit of suprise mixed with awe.:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis