My Infinity Perfect Enclosures.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Nah, just don't have a staple gun at the house. I do have some of those nail in wire guides.
that might work. I would just secure it in the front of the sub. Once you get past the brace I don't think there is any concern. I suggest you put on a bottom corner left on one right on the other.

Matt34

Matt34

that might work. I would just secure it in the front of the sub. Once you get past the brace I don't think there is any concern. I suggest you put on a bottom corner left on one right on the other.
That looks like it's the best bet, bottom corners. I've started assembly, have two 4" strips of OC705 cut running the length of the middle brace and getting ready to glue it inside an old army towel I have. Pictures will be taken as I go along.

Matt34

Matt34

Got one done.

My dogs way of helping

Backplate with marker mess up.:eek:

Difference in the inserts.

Mid Q inserted

Matt34

Matt34

LOL, I have no where to put them! I think I might just have to go back to a pair of bookshelves.

Kaite approves

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
LOL, I have no where to put them!
Well, from your other pictures, I know that they'll fit in your truck.

I'll leave a light on for ya and have a cold beer ready when you arrive. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Matt, don't look know but you my friend have a habit.:eek: I hear mike c is getting envious.:D

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
LOL, I have no where to put them! I think I might just have to go back to a pair of bookshelves.

Kaite approves
That's going to get crowded :D

Kaite approves for now. They seem cute, but once you put them to work she might not like the monster's roar :p

Anyway, looking real good. Those are 3 cute babies :D

Matt34

Matt34

Yup, going to have to get new bookshelves. The Infinity 142s aren't going to cut it. I have my x-over set at 90hz and I sit have a gap in response between the subs and speakers.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You say that you've turned them on, but the windows and doors are still intact.

I am not impressed so far. :p

A

alexwakelin

Full Audioholic
Yup, going to have to get new bookshelves. The Infinity 142s aren't going to cut it. I have my x-over set at 90hz and I sit have a gap in response between the subs and speakers.
You've got TWO Kappa subs and that's all you have to say? ;)

I know, you must be speechless. :D

I really want to build another cabinet for my spare kappa driver now. I have even less room then you do for it though.

Matt34

Matt34

You say that you've turned them on, but the windows and doors are still intact.

I am not impressed so far. :p
You've got TWO Kappa subs and that's all you have to say? ;)

I know, you must be speechless. :D

I really want to build another cabinet for my spare kappa driver now. I have even less room then you do for it though.
Taking a break and eating right now, then Hulk, IronMan and Kung-fu Panda are going in.

A

alexwakelin

Full Audioholic
Taking a break and eating right now, then Hulk, IronMan and Kung-fu Panda are going in.
Good choices, those are some of the first few movies I watched when I built my kappa sub. Brace yourself for the sonic cannon scene :D

Matt34

Matt34

These things are re-dunc-u-lous!! The Hulk cannon scene is insane and so is the WOTW pod emergence/ death-ray scene! First time I've heard the WOTW pod scene without port noise.:D

It's really no comparison to the Rythmiks and they surpass my dual HSU my a far margine. I would get a bunch of port noise with the HSUs during deep bass scenes but these Infinitys are almost effortless to energize my room. I can't really crank them yet with the baby here but I'll get a chance this weekend maybe when they are out of the house.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You think those might beat my Infinity PS10's. I got two of them, ya know. :cool:

Matt34

Matt34

You think those might beat my Infinity PS10's. I got two of them, ya know. :cool:
Standy-by for video.;) Now that I think about it I should have filmed the SPL meter while I was doing this, oh well....maybe tomorrow.

Matt34

Matt34

No, I mean in the truck...on your way here. Did you miss my post to help you with your space issue?

Darn. Looks like I'm sticking with the Ultra. :(

:D
I can point you in the direction of the builder, he said he would build more of these.;)

60%.....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis