lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The lefts and rights are making sound! Just played a little John Denver and Jim Croce. Nice to hear sound finally!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The lefts and rights are making sound! Just played a little John Denver and Jim Croce. Nice to hear sound finally!
How was it mate, good? :p

Was it as good for you as it was for me :D

Today, My wife and me were auditioning the new Audio Physic Cardeas plus+ , totally rebuild model, the absolute top of the line Audio Physic model, we were not as impressed as I thought we would be and my wife were a bit critical to the quality of the speakers, actually....

I think problem were that speakers were in too small room, and quite close to front wall, as the room was quite small, it had to be like this, and they suffered from some boomy bass and too outspoken first reflections, in a big room they're probably sensational....

We were listening to Didula and Tori Amos
Sorry I forgot to take pics.....

My wife's end statement was, it's quite good what we do have at home too :D

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
How was it mate, good? :pWe were listening to Didula and Tori Amos
It sounds so clean and clear. There is pretty much no resonance in the speakers. It's very different from anything I've ever heard before honesty. I definitely notice the wide sweet spot from bipolar operation. The planar tweeter is definitely different than soft dome. I'm not sure I like the lack of resonance. It's definitely accurate. Unfortunately I have 2 useless minidsp's they are older models, but still that has kept me from finishing the center. On rock they are amazing.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just finished setting up the center. I now have a complete front set! Got some work to do in terms of beautifying the electronics, but having the entire front set working is enough for tonight. I actually have a local metal worker I may put to work. The center is definitely different with that bipole effect.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished setting up the center. I now have a complete front set! Got some work to do in terms of beautifying the electronics, but having the entire front set working is enough for tonight. I actually have a local metal worker I may put to work. The center is definitely different with that bipole effect.
Whoa! Sorry man, I missed this. I hadn't been expecting an update in 2014.

Great stuff. How do they measure with the bi-pole stuff going on? Very interesting.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis