R

Reckel

Senior Audioholic
Sorry to hear that, and I admire your patience, others would have quit trying already. Unfortunately I only have the license for the Android version. If you can borrow an Android device such as a Galaxy tab, then it's easy because I can post screenshots to help you get the changes in and send from your PC to the Galaxy tablet.

As it is now, I can only help you on using Ratbuddsey to enter the customized target curve data with screen shots as follow (I might have posted something similar before):

You can try to check the boxes as shown and see what happens.

View attachment 40456
I’m not quitting, been busy and haven’t been down there a lot. I think I clicked something on my laptop on where it’s saving it, it’s my mistake. I’m not mr computer guy but I’ll figure it out

R

Reckel

Senior Audioholic
Hey guys, it’s been a couple weeks since I’ve been on but I did figure out how to get my changes in Ratbudyssey back to my phone. Do have a question though. Should there be a graph showing a response when I pull up my file in Ratbudyssey so I can see where I’m making the cuts on the different frequencies? It just shows the red line from the multi eq app.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey guys, it’s been a couple weeks since I’ve been on but I did figure out how to get my changes in Ratbudyssey back to my phone. Do have a question though. Should there be a graph showing a response when I pull up my file in Ratbudyssey so I can see where I’m making the cuts on the different frequencies? It just shows the red line from the multi eq app.
It does show you the cuts and boosts Audyssey made if you click on the individual channel. You should not make adjustment based on those information. As I, and others detailed in the user thread, you should do the cuts and boost base on your REW plot graphs. Examples were posted in that thread and also on this thread. I thought I did suggest/listed a few cuts that if you apply it via Ratbuddyssey, it will immediately improve your REW plots in terms of lowering the several humps in the low end.

R

Reckel

Senior Audioholic
It does show you the cuts and boosts Audyssey made if you click on the individual channel. You should not make adjustment based on those information. As I, and others detailed in the user thread, you should do the cuts and boost base on your REW plot graphs. Examples were posted in that thread and also on this thread. I thought I did suggest/listed a few cuts that if you apply it via Ratbuddyssey, it will immediately improve your REW plots in terms of lowering the several humps in the low end.
Yea you did and I was going off my rew graphs I have. I’ll mess with it later, I haven’t been to bed yet from work last night. I’ll let you know

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis