MTRYCRAFTS reveals the two BOOMBOXES

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
you have a beautiful house and setup ... i wonder why you waited so long to post pics :)

you want me to inform mulester? (and spread the word of this miracle) ;)
Thanks, really:D
If you think they may be interested, why not.;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Did hell just freeze over or pigs just fly.
As that recent commercial says, yes, yes and yes:D

I never thought this day would arrive.
Well, I am probably ill with something and went mad:D And, now it matters not what some might say;)

Very nice set up. It seems you like JBL. What models are those ? Are the subs custom ?
Well, since I am not a teenager I go back a few years;):D When I listened to some speakers in Philadelphia back then, I liked the JBL sound over some others and built the center speakers. Back then they sold the drivers and drawings for those inclined to build their own.:D Those are the C51 Apollo speakers.
Later in life when the surround came on scene, I expanded to the Ti250 and just couldn't give up my first born speakers that I built:D
One of their 15" subs that matched. Their 18" was just too big at the time;) The second sub with the lamp on it is an identical copy by me and driver from JBL. Both unpowered.

How do you have everything wired up ? I see some external amps which look like older Yamahas, and what looks to be an Onkyo 705 or 706.
Before the receiver made it on scene, I had the early Shure Brothers prologic surround processor that needed everything else, hence the amps. Since I had them, couldn't part with them and like the power light flashing, even if it is behind me, it is put to use. They are the Mx1000 power amps. The onkyo 705 is new since Br doesn't have a mandatory audio code like the DVDs had or the HD-DVD has. I need a processor to do the new codes and DTS. The old 939 is at the bottom driving the rears and left/right speakers. Top amp drives the two subs, the other the center speakers. All channels EQed. HD and BR players now only. Had a Denon 6 disc cartridge CD player that is retired for now.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Wow, mtrycrafts finally shows his cards!:eek:!! It feels like the day the Berlin Wall came down, or when the identity of Deepthroat was finally revealed!

Now what do we have to look forward to?

Really nice house mtry. Enjoy it for a long time.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
What a beautiful home and breathtaking view from your backyard of the mountains! Oh and BTW those boomboxes were almost as nice, I'm glad I looked...:D

Thanks for sharing your world... Bill:)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Wow, mtrycrafts finally shows his cards!:eek:!! It feels like the day the Berlin Wall came down, or when the identity of Deepthroat was finally revealed!

Now what do we have to look forward to?

Really nice house mtry. Enjoy it for a long time.
Thanks. Hope to but time doesn't stand still:D Only for the Doctor;):D
Maybe, the finally is the location?:D

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
WOW!!!:eek::D

Beautiful house and setup mtrycrafts!!! Thank you for sharing.

Oh yeah, and as others have mentioned, the view doesn't suck either.:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
This setup looks familiar. Is it something you posted elsewhere before?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

This setup looks familiar. Is it something you posted elsewhere before?
Is this directed to me? No, this is the first time.:D
I posted the projector here before when someone was looking for a mount;):D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I don't like it.

I mean, who would want a big drop down screen and PJ that is beautifully integrated into the look of the house? Who wants 2 nice subs and a big stack of gear? Who wants a dang near perfect room lay-out?

I am not even getting deep into the view out the windows. I mean...I think I am speaking for most people, when I say that I prefer looking out my window and just seeing the side bricks of my neighbor's house. Lets face it, a view like yours, promotes relaxation and a calming effect...who needs that? The view from your house should cause stress and unrest......

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I don't like it.

I mean, who would want a big drop down screen and PJ that is beautifully integrated into the look of the house? Who wants 2 nice subs and a big stack of gear? Who wants a dang near perfect room lay-out?

I am not even getting deep into the view out the windows. I mean...I think I am speaking for most people, when I say that I prefer looking out my window and just seeing the side bricks of my neighbor's house. Lets face it, a view like yours, promotes relaxation and a calming effect...who needs that? The view from your house should cause stress and unrest......

Thanks for stopping in and looking:D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Very nice! I really like the wood color you chose.:cool: I have to admit that I figured you weren't the type of guy to limit your self to those "boom" boxes in your first posts in this thread.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Very nice! I really like the wood color you chose.:cool: I have to admit that I figured you weren't the type of guy to limit your self to those "boom" boxes in your first posts in this thread.
I think the speakers are teak. The center were made out of walnut ply and the others, projector, screen box and rack is cherry as everything in the house that is wood is cherry. Used Watco dark stain and wipe on poly.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Sheep has read this thread.

Sheep didn't see this coming.

SheepStar

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I too am in shock an awe over the revelation of the Mtrycraft boomboxes. None here shall forget this day.

And a nice view too! :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I too am in shock an awe over the revelation of the Mtrycraft boomboxes. None here shall forget this day.

And a nice view too! :D
Hopefully no one will get a hart attack:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis