But Wait...There is More:)

The View

With Old Projector

The Real Boomboxes:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Who are you, and what have you done with Mtrycrafts?!? :D

That's an excellent place that you've got there. It looks like it's really homey and comfortable, with the added bonus of being a great home theater. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Who are you, and what have you done with Mtrycrafts?!? :D

That's an excellent place that you've got there. It looks like it's really homey and comfortable, with the added bonus of being a great home theater. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!
I finally gave in and my pleasure.
Yes, it is a nice place. Built the whole house. Wish I had known more of things to come when I built it back in 1990:D less remodel pulling cables.:eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've never seen your system before. It looks to be quite an awesome setup and well integrated. Thanks for sharing.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
He's been holding out for a very long time. I only knew one thing, that he had a soft spot for Onkyo. He's kept to secret so long I never expected it to be revealed, maybe that was the whole point.:D

BTW, this thread is very important. I better see everyone turn in reports about this.:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Wow I really feel bad for you and your little system.That is such a lame looking box your projector slides out of and your view sucks. Sorry for your luck man...:D

What a sick rig you have there mytry. I am very impressed and the view is ssswwweeet as well man. Very nice and thanks much for sharing. One day I will build my own house. I really take my hat off to you as that is one heck of a build you did......great thread. Yeah ya think you know someone and BAM out of the blue ..............who is this guy anyway....:D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Wow I really feel bad for you and your little system.That is such a lame looking box your projector slides out of and your view sucks. Sorry for your luck man...:D

What a sick rig you have there mytry. I am very impressed and the view is ssswwweeet as well man. Very nice and thanks much for sharing. One day I will build my own house. I really take my hat off to you as that is one heck of a build you did......great thread. Yeah ya think you know someone and BAM out of the blue ..............who is this guy anyway....:D
My pleasure. You should see the view from the 2nd floor:D It will do for this area.;)
By the way, if you want to see a larger box for the projector, look at that picture with the older projector, twice as large. that was a task to mount and take down, 100lbs.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I finally gave in and my pleasure.
Yes, it is a nice place. Built the whole house. Wish I had known more of things to come when I built it back in 1990:D less remodel pulling cables.:eek:
never thought i'd live to see the day this happens :D

what state do you live in ?
good luck. it took at least 4-5 years for info (and pics) of his setup ...

:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
My pleasure. You should see the view from the 2nd floor:D It will do for this area.;)
By the way, if you want to see a larger box for the projector, look at that picture with the older projector, twice as large. that was a task to mount and take down, 100lbs.
I am very interested to see your pics of the house. Wonderful job. I bet that other box was a pain for sure:eek:.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

never thought i'd live to see the day this happens :D

good luck. it took at least 4-5 years for info (and pics) of his setup ...

:D
How else a man of mystery stays mysterious;):D
But, I am not getting younger so its up:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis