Monolith 10 vs RSL Speedwoofer 10 vs SVS PB-1000

bsas

bsas

Audioholic Intern
Woweee $399.00 FOR THE PB1000!!!
Yes, I saw that! I chat with them and they price match mine, including the original discount. So, at the end, I will probably stay with the PB1000s since I already like them, I think they sound great in my room, and with this deal + discount + free shipping it is the cheapest one on my list and with all the bells and whistles of the SVS warranty and customer support. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, I saw that! I chat with them and they price match mine, including the original discount. So, at the end, I will probably stay with the PB1000s since I already like them, I think they sound great in my room, and with this deal + discount + free shipping it is the cheapest one on my list and with all the bells and whistles of the SVS warranty and customer support. :D
Their customer support is the best I've ever I encountered. You'll be very happy with the PB.

D

daddyora

Enthusiast
which sub did you select ?

BTW - RSL has been shutdown for about a month now

trog69

trog69

Audiophyte
I'm kind of in the same boat, only I want a sub to go with the PB-2000 I already have. I've been looking at the Monolith 10" sub. It seems to have outstanding specs and rave reviews.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I'm kind of in the same boat, only I want a sub to go with the PB-2000 I already have. I've been looking at the Monolith 10" sub. It seems to have outstanding specs and rave reviews.
Why not get a second pb-2000 since you already have one?

trog69

trog69

Audiophyte
Why not get a second pb-2000 since you already have one?
Sorry for the late response. I went with a Hsu VTK2 MK5 sub. Specs are pretty close to the PB-2000 and $100 cheaper after shipping. I've wanted to hear the Hsu for a while now. We'll see if it's comparable. If not, I'll get another PB-2000.

T

Tonydp

Audiophyte
which sub did you select ?

BTW - RSL has been shutdown for about a month now
I've been waiting to get a quote so I can compare with pricing for SVS pb-100 ($700 Canadian) looking to get 2

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis