O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
Bought a Paradigm Studio CC-690 from Warpdrive. This guy is first class all the way. Highly recommended.

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
KEW: Great Guy

Bought an EMP VT40.2 tube amp from Kew.

Communication was great, shipping was fast, and everything arrived just as described!

And it has been a pleasure getting to know him better throughout the process:D

Thanks,

Ryan

cool-runnin

cool-runnin

Enthusiast
DWAYLAND very good seller

Thx for the very nice Emotiva MMC-1 at a great price, as new, still have to play with it yet

C

C'Ville

Audiophyte
Starting a Thread

I just joined Audioholics and wanted to know how many posts do you have to respond to before you can start your own thread? I have a Denon AVR3806 Receiver and Polk RTI10 Standing Speakers that I am wanting to sell and want to start my own thread. Any feedback would be great.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just joined Audioholics and wanted to know how many posts do you have to respond to before you can start your own thread? I have a Denon AVR3806 Receiver and Polk RTI10 Standing Speakers that I am wanting to sell and want to start my own thread. Any feedback would be great.
You can start your own thread on the first post. However, you need 25 before posting a classified ad. The intent is to have someone be a member for a while before trying to sell something here.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Andrew is a reputable dealer. I've purchased 2 items from him over the past year and both products were good.

S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
bought a good bit of merch from scenaria (steve) on the holidays.
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60614

A. Epson 1080UB series projector.
B. Stewart Filmscreen Fixed Frame Luxus Deluxe 16:9 100"
C. Chief RPAU projector mount in black
D. SP controls Pixie wall controller
E. URC mx-950 remote

highlights
was a little hesitant sending payment via mail but everything couldnt have been smoother.

• i was able to break up the payment into 2 installments to lighten risk on my part.
  • he was very patient and knowledgable with my questions.
  • everything was in tiptop condition.
  • sent me a boat load pics (even when things were packed for shipping)
  • we exchanged over 100 emails for the transaction
  • he was very excepting of my paranoia and didnt hesitant to exchange personal info with me.
  • shipping was incredible

ive been around forums for 6-8 years mostly car forums, had countless transactions. some of the best transactions ive had were from AV forums and people like this are why forums exist.
installed pic.

some Ps3 stills.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Bought a Behringer FBD unit from jvgillow. Everything perfect and Jeremy worked with me on some special requests for timing the shipment.
Great guy to work with, and very helpful with my questions!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Sold a radio shack SPL meter to Monsterman, very quick payment... reccomended buyer.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Sold a radio shack SPL meter to Monsterman, very quick payment... reccomended buyer.
Bought a subdude HD from alphaiii, the transaction was very smooth and communication was excellent as well. Packaging was also very good too.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
+1 for GlocksRock. Good guy to deal with, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Sold a radeon 4350 video card to Majorloser, excellent buyer, great communication and fast payment!

O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
+1 for Paradigmdawg

I bought his DIY sub, Behringer EP2500, SMS-1 and a triggered outlet. First class all around. Couldn't ask for a better seller. Thanks!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Right back at ya oppman.

I am pretty certain that payment was sent before we had even hashed out the final deal. That is speedy payment!!!!!
+1 for Paradigmdawg

I bought his DIY sub, Behringer EP2500, SMS-1 and a triggered outlet. First class all around. Couldn't ask for a better seller. Thanks!

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
just bought a titanic mk III from ufokillerz, and couldnt have had a better experience. quite a spectacular setup he has too :D

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
Let me cheer this joint up a bit and say that I bought an amp off of tcarcio and because of the few bad experiences that I have had on eBay and this XP thing happening here, I went and picked it up in person. :eek:

I can't wait for him to sell another one so that we can spend another couple of hours shooting the breeze. Now that I have met him, I wouldn't hesitate to send him money for an item. Somehow I get the sense that he doesn't have any lawyer 'friends'. :)
I do have another for sale.:D I just saw this and just wanted to say thanks/ Also Alex seems like a stand up guy and I would do business with him anytime. P.S. I am still saving for that wall Alex....:(:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis