Thirsty93

Thirsty93

Audioholic
I wanna give a shout out to dgshav.Just got some monoprice connectors from him.Excellent to do bizz with.Highly recommended.THANKS AGAIN>

Fredhizzle

Fredhizzle

Junior Audioholic
I want to leave positive feedback for InTheIndustry for my atlantic technology sub he was patient with me and communicated throughly excellent seller thanks intheindustry for my 1st "real subwoofer" I never had a +400 sub and thanks...

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
I just received my Emotiva XPA-5 from Dave (aka Rÿche 1) and it’s great. The amp was well packed and as he described. We communicated via PM’s, and he was very good about letting me know when he received payment, when the amp shipped, and even called Emotiva to have the warranty transferred into my name.

Great guy to deal with, wouldn’t hesitate to buy any gear from him in the future.

CraigV

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I just bought a CX2310 from Alexwakelin and it looks fine. I can't wait to try it out.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Don't buy anything from jonnythan. I saw he had Vista for sale in the classifieds, and agreed to purchase it. Sent him payment promptly, which he confirmed he received. To this day i have nothing (this was a month ago). He says it must have been lost in the mail and it's not his problem.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
As noted in the other thread, the package was mailed.

I've never had anything lost in the mail before, but it's impossible for either of us to recoup because abboudc did not request insurance on the package.

It's possible that it got lost in the mail. It's also possible that abboudc received the package, noticed that it was sent without insurance without delivery confirmation, and saw the opportunity to claim it was never received. This is a very common scam. I hadn't even insinuated that this may have been the case in our PMs (in which I was very apologetic and courteous).

It's also possible that it may still arrive. I've had things show up after more than a month before.

I assure Abboudc, and everyone else, that I mailed the copy of Vista.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Thanks Mike...i think all that needs to be said has been said.

In a nutshell...
Assuming we're both telling the truth...

I mailed payment, he received it.
He mailed Vista, i didn't receive it.

Our conflict arises out of what to do about it. He wants to keep all my money. I want all my money returned.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Let me cheer this joint up a bit and say that I bought an amp off of tcarcio and because of the few bad experiences that I have had on eBay and this XP thing happening here, I went and picked it up in person. :eek:

I can't wait for him to sell another one so that we can spend another couple of hours shooting the breeze. Now that I have met him, I wouldn't hesitate to send him money for an item. Somehow I get the sense that he doesn't have any lawyer 'friends'. :)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I totally missed this,I bought some parts for my infinity kappa build through MATT34 and he was very helpful and courteous with the sale,fair price,warp speed delivery,Thanks Matt, it was surely my pleasure to do business with you.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
TypeEE bought an Acculine Asub from me...

Transaction went smoothly...Recommended buyer...

pmac

pmac

Junior Audioholic
Rÿche 1 sold me an ELITE SC-07 shipped quick, safe and secure. +1

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
I sold a pair of Wharfedale Evo 30 through adk, who facilitated the transaction. Payment arrived lightning quick and communication was superb.

An absolutely wonderful transaction! Adk is a great guy and a lot of fun to talk with. What a pleasure!!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I helped a friend buy the Wharfedale EVO 30's from TjMV3 and it was a super smooth transaction. TjMV3 went out of his way when we found the original grills were not correct and has Wharfedale sending new ones.

This was great not only because all went well but we had fun and I got to know another Audioholic from another part of the country.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I must give adk a lashing as he won't give me his Oppo for free. Thats just not cool dude............you sold the Denon already jeeze..:D:D

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Shout out to adk highlander

A++

Bought an Oppo 980 from adk highlander and it arrived in perfect working order and exactly as described. Fast shipping and great communication to boot!

Thanks,
Ryan

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Back at you nibhaz

It was great to deal with nibhaz. Fast payment and an excellent guy.

Thanks!

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I haven't given anyone recognition for my transactions here, so I figured it was about time.

Firstly, let me say that member sparky123 was a pleasure to work with for the sale of my Rotel RSX-1065 a while back. I had to ship some items separately because I couldn't find them right away and he was very understanding.

Also I sold a couple of HD DVDs to zildjian and lynx411 and it was a pleasure, and I bought a couple of Blu-rays from jgarcia and it was quite painless. I would love to buy from or sell to any of these members again if the opportunity arises!

So far I would much rather sell here than on eBay where everyone automatically thinks you are trying to hose them. Thanks to everyone for being so friendly! :D

S

sparky123

Audiophyte
Great Results

I recently bought a receiver from Strube. The man was having finals in grad school and heading off to Cali in the middle of the worst snow storm in years yet he still found the time to ship my parcel off the next day. We should all have such a work ethic. The packaging could have survived a mortar attack and the amp was in perfect shape. He definitely takes great pride in his equipment and that just made the deal better for me. The Rotel is everything I had heard and I feel I've met a kindred audio spirit.:cool:

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Sorry it took me so long to put this up but a big thank you to John Garcia (jgarcia). I bought Gone Baby Gone BR from him a while back and it arrived quickly and in pristine condition.

Thanks again John!

Keith

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis