agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I endorse Matt34

Bought the Valentine One radar detector off him and the experience was very positive. There was some communication before the sale and the responses were prompt. Once the money had exchanged hands a FedEx tracking number was immediately provided.

The package had clearly been abused by FedEx (one side was badly crushed in), but, thanks to the excellent packaging, the contents were untouched.

The package contained everything as described and pictured in the Classifieds Listing. I tried the detector itself with the standard power cable and it works perfectly. Looking at the other accessories, I have no reason to believe that they will not.

Since he is a mod I have to make/add a gripe, so here goes. Matt did not dust off the detector before packing it up :D.

Ps. Matt, thanks for the good deal and positive experience, especially since this purchase was done on behalf of my friend.

Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
Nemo128 sold me a new copy of Cars (2006) on Blu-ray and he shipped quickly. It came just as described. There were no problems communicating with him either.

K

kay9

Junior Audioholic
Just want to advise that i purchased a few "heavy" items from Matt34 and the whole transaction was flaweless. He was even able to adjust his schedule to come up earlier than planned and even the time to set up the items to get me underway.

Thanks again.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

S

Skittles McDuck

Enthusiast
Positive feedback for Nemo128

Bought Cars and National Treasure from Nemo128 and they arrived quickly and just as described. Great communication and quick turn-around time all around.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Awesome Guy!

Folks, doing business with tattoo_Dan has been a real pleasure. That is, he sent payment exactly as I requested AND in a timely manner. As such, I would NOT hesitate doing business with him again. Let me be the first to say thank you Dan. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
speakerman39 and I just completed a deal,I purchased a Paradigm DSP-3200 sub from him,I was happy with the price and quality and shipping,

I would recommend to anyone that to deal with speakerman39 (Phil) is a sure bet to be safe and honest.

thanks again Phil.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
speakerman39 and I just completed a deal,I purchased a Paradigm DSP-3200 sub from him,I was happy with the price and quality and shipping,

I would recommend to anyone that to deal with speakerman39 (Phil) is a sure bet to be safe and honest.

thanks again Phil.

Dan, thank you so much for your kind words. The feeling is mutual in that you have been a pleasure to deal with. I too value honesty. Have a blessed day my friend. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

B

blackzarg

Junior Audioholic
ASW-10 from anamorphic96

I just bought a TSC ASW-10 Subwoofer from anamorphic96. It was great, and he even delivered it to my place! Thanks a lot, Glenn!

A

avarsity921

Enthusiast
Yamaha 663 from speakerman39

Like everyone else, I had a very nice experience buying from speakerman39. He was a cheerful guy and very nice to deal with. He responded quickly to questions and our entire transaction was completed in a short time. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Like everyone else, I had a very nice experience buying from speakerman39. He was a cheerful guy and very nice to deal with. He responded quickly to questions and our entire transaction was completed in a short time. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Thanks Alex for your kind words. ;):);) It has been a real pleasure doing business with you as well. As such, I would not hesitate doing so again. Have a blessed day my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Just wanted to give a +1 for clthoma2...

I bought some speakers from him, and he got them out to me quickly and in perfect shape. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I bought a dayton sub-120 and a gramma pad from EJ1, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Shipping was fast and items came as described.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Great Guy!

Folks, just wanted to say that doing businesswith UT_EE aka Robert has been a real pleasure. That is, he was very patient and persistent in aquiring my Polk set-up. Furthermore, Robert was prompt with payment and had no problem with my terms. As such, I tried my best to return the favor if you will. It is my hope that I succeeded in that goal. In closing, I would NOT hesitate doing business with Robert again. Thanks a bunch bro!. Congrats on your new speakers.

Cheers,

Phil

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
+2 for Nemo128, I got some blu ray movies, and a HTPC remote from him. Fast shipping, and excellent communication.

cool-runnin

cool-runnin

Enthusiast
Bought Sony s550 from Speakerman39

Very satisfoctory transaction, item was in perfect shape and communication was excellent. All is well

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Very satisfoctory transaction, item was in perfect shape and communication was excellent. All is well
Thanks a bunch for your positive feedback. I must say it has been a pleasure doing business with you as well. Glad that the player arrived fully intact. Congrats on your new BR player. ;):);) Have a very blessed day.

Cheers,

Phil

U

UT_EE

Audiophyte
I came here to leave feedback for Speakerman39, aka Phil, regarding a purchase of a set of 5 Polk speakers. Lo and behold, the first reply in this thread also describes a transaction with Phil. I found my experience remarkably similar to the one quoted below. I too would recommend him and would buy from him again without hesitation.

I have recently purchased a set of speakers from Speakerman39. The set was listed here under RTI 4's. I recieved the package today. The deal was smooth. The item was just as described in the for sale thread. Speakerman39 is a great seller, he ships very fast and will give great communication after the deal has been made. I would buy from him again without hesitation.
Thanks Speakerman39 for the deal.

Peace,
Tommy
I would like to add that he threw in a free set of Banana spades, and he also refunded me when the shipping cost was less than estimated. Phil is a truly upstanding guy.

P.S. Thanks for the positive feedback. I'll take care of your babies, in fact I'm using them right now to watch a movie. Thanks, I'm really enjoying them.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
A little late, but +1 for HiJon89.

He bought a pair of ELT525M from me a few weeks back. Pleasure to do business with.

annunaki

annunaki

It's late in Coming but a +1 for robstah. He purchased all of my Alpine car gear. Nice transaction great buyer!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis