2002ss335

Audiophyte
Feedback for dgshtav

This was a perfect transaction from my point of view the seller dgshtav out of the East Bay area of CA. had a very accurate description of the Parasound Halo A21, and shipped it the day after payment. He sent me pics of his packing the amp and his communication was great. I highly recommend him.

Regards,
Todd

T

thebuffman

Audiophyte
Feedback for Speakerman39

Wanna give a hearty thumbs up to my new friend Speakerman39.

Positive:
I recently purchased dual Outlaw LFM-1 Plus subwoofers from him. We negotiated a price and Phil stuck to our agreement. The fellow has a lot of integrity which I feel is ideal when entering into an unregulated trade deal via the Internet. Along with that he is very detailed in explaining how money is to be transferred. Doing this alleviates any confusion that may rear its ugly head and promotes good order. Phil is also a great communicator informing you pretty consistently on the status of your purchase (pre, during and post shipment). It's a nice feeling to get a follow-up courtesy call checking on your satisfaction with the equipment. This kind of customer service is rare even with most large chain electronic stores.

To add icing on the cake my subwoofers came to my home 1 day early and was double boxed with all of the equipment & accessories in its original packaging. The subwoofers are in prestine shape just like Phil attested to in his ad. They still had the protective film still on top and were both wrapped in the black cloth cover to protect them from scratching. I felt like I was unwrapping brand-new-in-box subwoofers!

Phil can definitely be trusted should you perform business with him and he expresses genuine concern to your satisfaction of your purchase. :)

Negative:
I really didn't experience anything negative in our transaction. If I were to try dragging one out of me, I would have to say the payment arrangement but even that is not negative but more so tedious. Phil requires payment via a Post Office or Walmart check because of difficulties with his financial institution cashing out-of-state checks. This makes payment a little slower since it is through snail mail and especially since I am so accustomed to paypal for everything. This is the only negative thing I can think but then again it is really not a negative.

Summary:
Rest easy doing business with Phil. He is a swell guy with a cool Kentucky drawl. <thought i would add that since he joked about my voice in his voicemail message> good times! Thanks Phil!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wanna give a hearty thumbs up to my new friend Speakerman39.

Positive:
I recently purchased dual Outlaw LFM-1 Plus subwoofers from him. We negotiated a price and Phil stuck to our agreement. The fellow has a lot of integrity which I feel is ideal when entering into an unregulated trade deal via the Internet. Along with that he is very detailed in explaining how money is to be transferred. Doing this alleviates any confusion that may rear its ugly head and promotes good order. Phil is also a great communicator informing you pretty consistently on the status of your purchase (pre, during and post shipment). It's a nice feeling to get a follow-up courtesy call checking on your satisfaction with the equipment. This kind of customer service is rare even with most large chain electronic stores.

To add icing on the cake my subwoofers came to my home 1 day early and was double boxed with all of the equipment & accessories in its original packaging. The subwoofers are in prestine shape just like Phil attested to in his ad. They still had the protective film still on top and were both wrapped in the black cloth cover to protect them from scratching. I felt like I was unwrapping brand-new-in-box subwoofers!

Phil can definitely be trusted should you perform business with him and he expresses genuine concern to your satisfaction of your purchase. :)

Negative:
I really didn't experience anything negative in our transaction. If I were to try dragging one out of me, I would have to say the payment arrangement but even that is not negative but more so tedious. Phil requires payment via a Post Office or Walmart check because of difficulties with his financial institution cashing out-of-state checks. This makes payment a little slower since it is through snail mail and especially since I am so accustomed to paypal for everything. This is the only negative thing I can think but then again it is really not a negative.

Summary:
Rest easy doing business with Phil. He is a swell guy with a cool Kentucky drawl. <thought i would add that since he joked about my voice in his voicemail message> good times! Thanks Phil!
Wow, what can I say? Very nice read here Will. I have really enjoyed doing business with you. There have been many others here as well. Folks like Alex, Tommy, Carl, and John to name a few. Thanks for your very kind words. Have a blessed evening. BTW, one of these days, I may actually open up a paypal account. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Speakerman39 is Slipping

I just got the Grammas and found microscopic traces of carpet fiber on them.:eek:

I had a good time jerking my girlfriend's chain about who was at the door and what was in the box,
"Gramma". :D

Phil doesn't need any more positive feedback. I think a blind man could see his track record is first rate.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I just got the Grammas and found microscopic traces of carpet fiber on them.:eek:

I had a good time jerking my girlfriend's chain about who was at the door and what was in the box,
"Gramma". :D

Phil doesn't need any more positive feedback. I think a blind man could see his track record is first rate.
Well thank you very much. Just sent you a PM as Adam brought this post to me attention. Very kind words from a great, well respected, and quite funny Monkey!!!!! :p:D:p No really, appreciate the positive feedback my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I bought an Emotiva MPS-1 from ParadigmDawg.
I would highly recommend any future transactions with him.
Everything was packed very well.
Greg even threw in four free hockey pucks, when he found out I needed them for a speaker bracing project!
Thanks Greg!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Right back at you Rick.

Rick was prompt with payment and very easy to work with. It was a joy doing business with you.

Warp was also great to buy from. My amp was shipped before I made payment and arrived in great condition.

I bought an Emotiva MPS-1 from ParadigmDawg.
I would highly recommend any future transactions with him.
Everything was packed very well.
Greg even threw in four free hockey pucks, when he found out I needed them for a speaker bracing project!
Thanks Greg!

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
Very Positive Feedback for speakerman39

I purchased the Ascend 170 SE's and Omnimount 20's from speakerman39.

The Ascends arrived packed in their original double box. Each speaker was wrapped up tight in their plastic bag ala a birthday present. My inspection didn't even pull up a fingerprint other than my own. I could tell these were very well cared for.

The Omnimounts arrived separately in another package. They were well wrapped in bubble wrap and all the mounting hardware was included.

Phil stayed in contact throughout the entire transaction and was a sincere pleasure to do business with He packed everything carefully and mailed quickly. I'd deal with him again any time.

Thanks Phil,

Bill

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I purchased the Ascend 170 SE's and Omnimount 20's from speakerman39.

The Ascends arrived packed in their original double box. Each speaker was wrapped up tight in their plastic bag ala a birthday present. My inspection didn't even pull up a fingerprint other than my own. I could tell these were very well cared for.

The Omnimounts arrived separately in another package. They were well wrapped in bubble wrap and all the mounting hardware was included.

Phil stayed in contact throughout the entire transaction and was a sincere pleasure to do business with He packed everything carefully and mailed quickly. I'd deal with him again any time.

Thanks Phil,

Bill
Right back at you Bill. I received payment promptly and maintained contact with him. As such, I tried to reciprocate by being just as prompt shipping his gear. Thank you so much Bill for your kind words. The pleasure has been all mine. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
another for Phil.

no problems AT ALL. i got his BD35 player

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
another for Phil.

no problems AT ALL. i got his BD35 player
Well thank you for your kind words. I really do appreciate it. You were a pleasure to deal with as well. Have a blessed day. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My name is Alex and I'm here tonight because I'm an Audioholic.
For not a lot of money I just bought a sound card from avaserfi:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/member.php?u=24196

He threw in a bunch of cables. I feel like I should have paid more.
These posts are really for new people.
The regulars already know that Andrew is ... well, above reproach.

Based on the box he sent me the stuff in,
I can also say that he prefers an open toe in heels. :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Don't forget that little rat bastard owes me a grill and new paint job!:eek:
My name is Alex and I'm here tonight because I'm an Audioholic.
For not a lot of money I just bought a sound card from avaserfi:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/member.php?u=24196

He threw in a bunch of cables. I feel like I should have paid more.
These posts are really for new people.
The regulars already know that Andrew is ... well, above reproach.

Based on the box he sent me the stuff in,
I can also say that he prefers an open toe in heels. :D

M

Maceo23

Junior Audioholic
I just wanted give Matt34 some good feedback. The games came in quickly and in great shape just like described. A perfect transaction.

A

audioholic212

Audioholic
I would like to leave feedback for ECLIPSEONYA. His response was prompt, and soon as he received the payment, he shipped the item. The item was just as mentioned in the thread. The item was neatly packed with lots (I mean lots) of padding. Would definitely buy from him if he has something to sell.

E

ECLIPSEONYA

Junior Audioholic
Audioholics 212

Just wanted to say thanks to audioholic 212. Very quick getting the payment sent out and easy to work with.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Feedback for Gene

Not that he needs it but I should leave some positive feedback for Gene. He's not only a member, he's the president. Even with shipping problems and missing parts, Gene saw this thing through and made sure that I had everything that I was suppose to get and then some. It was a pain and I'm sure he's sick of me and those Dayton BR-1's but he did see it through. I'm amazed. :D

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Just conducted a deal with highfigh here through the forum. It went very very smooth. The fastest shipping I have ever seen! This guy is legit and easy to do business with. Don't hesitate if he is selling something you are interested in!

Cheers!

Chris

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis