its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I've used clenpiq recently and it was fine. The taste was unpleasant but the bottles are really small so no big deal. I've also done the miralax + gatorade prep which tasted much better but was harder to get down due to the amount of liquid I had to drink in a short period of time.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I've never heard of it as something you'd want around during colonoscopy prep, was wondering what for.
As a retired cancer researcher, I feel compelled to restate that since 1985, colonoscopy alone has been responsible for a major decrease in deaths due to colorectal cancer (see below). Unfortunately, only half of the eligible people in the US are actually getting it done. Don't let our gallows humor about the "dreaded prep" turn you into one of those who avoid it.
1579301530323.png

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I started doing a gradual prep so the day before I wouldn't shock my system to bad. I just plant for system cleanse and it's not bad at all. I'm on the 3yr plan after being on the annual for 3 years straight.
Every 3 years :eek:! I guess I shouldn't complain if I have to do it every 7 years.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
As a retired cancer researcher, I feel compelled to restate that since 1985, colonoscopy alone has been responsible for a major decrease in deaths due to colorectal cancer (see below). Unfortunately, only half of the eligible people in the US are actually getting it done. Don't let our gallows humor about the "dreaded prep" turn you into one of those who avoid it.
View attachment 33407
I've had them before. I'm well aware of the prep. I went the drink a half gallon of Gatorade with a bottle of miralax in it route. Just never heard anything about Witch Hazel before. Colon cancer has a history in my family, so it's something I'm aware of. In fact this thread reminded me that I should schedule one soon.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
As far as insurance goes, the thing that bothers me is the fact that if they find polyps and remove them, they charge you for that surgical procedure (at least with my insurance plan).

If they find none, then the test is considered 'preventative' and there is no charge to you.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
'Just never heard anything about Witch Hazel before'.

That's for cleansing your buttocks. It does a good job and is very gentle. You don't want that area to get raw after all that wiping. That's what the gastro doc recommended to me.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, if there was ever a thread that needed derailment, this is it.

Can't we go back to arguing about politics?

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
We can, but I don't know what makes me sicker, the prep solution or Trump.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

Young people realize that we can be a lot better.
that was truly one of the more BS vid clips I've watched lately. Does any Bernie supporter even begin to understand there is no 'free' !!!!! I'll give Bernie his propaganda due though, he's even got my 10 year old grandson believing in his free this and free that bullshit.

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Most small children believe in santa clause and as they get older they find out that someone was actually buying all those presents. In a political sense I think the left is trying to hold on to child hood fantasies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis