Medical Breakthrough to Restore Audiophile Hearing?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
It was a clever and funny piece.....until TDS reared its ugly head. Gene is best discussing "unified spkr placement" or his awesome influence on getting Dolby to bring back "center spread". Really does his Audiophile e-mag a disservice alienating a great portion of his audience.
I'm a conservative and I don't feel alienated. Learn to laugh at ourselves a little. That type of knee jerk hyper sensitive reaction is what gives us a bad name bro.

Once COVID hit I freaked out a little I mean it's been scary times for everyone. And it was difficult to deal with what I saw my patients go through because of it in mental health. And a lot of times the politics would just get me wound up on some tough problems were going through. I was stressed tired overworked depressed angry isolated but you know what? I forgot so was everyone else not matter what they're politics and beliefs they just like me were going through it too

Then I had a revelation and I've been able to sleep better and be more myself ever since.

The moment we as a western society started arguing over whether Mr Potato Head had a certain private part or not I realized being socially isolated with COVID has caused us all to lose our minds Lol

And I can't take politics too seriously anymore until a lot of us me included calm the fudge down bro.

Life's to short let's learn to laugh at each other it'll help the healing and start up the right conversations

And for the record I'm not downplaying the tragedys of anything that has happened in current events and I don't think Gene is either

But you'll go crazy if you get to worked up about it. Just a friendly suggestion Lighten up bro

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I just wish all the new classifications would also unwind a little and learn to laugh at themselves more. I’d volunteer to do it for them but apparently it’s not socially except able at this time. If you can’t laugh at yourself what’s the point?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I just wish all the new classifications would also unwind a little and learn to laugh at themselves more. I’d volunteer to do it for them but apparently it’s not socially except able at this time. If you can’t laugh at yourself what’s the point?
I agree let's ALL OF US start now! Well do it together ready go! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....... Er ummmm......... Yeah.. Sorry bout that :oops: I think I've embarressed myself enough for 1 day ;):D

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I have Signia, $5000.00 hearing aids, for the past 3 years. Mighty fine, so nice......lol

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'm a conservative and I don't feel alienated. Learn to laugh at ourselves a little. That type of knee jerk hyper sensitive reaction is what gives us a bad name bro.

Once COVID hit I freaked out a little I mean it's been scary times for everyone. And it was difficult to deal with what I saw my patients go through because of it in mental health. And a lot of times the politics would just get me wound up on some tough problems were going through. I was stressed tired overworked depressed angry isolated but you know what? I forgot so was everyone else not matter what they're politics and beliefs they just like me were going through it too

Then I had a revelation and I've been able to sleep better and be more myself ever since.

The moment we as a western society started arguing over whether Mr Potato Head had a certain private part or not I realized being socially isolated with COVID has caused us all to lose our minds Lol

And I can't take politics too seriously anymore until a lot of us me included calm the fudge down bro.

Life's to short let's learn to laugh at each other it'll help the healing and start up the right conversations

And for the record I'm not downplaying the tragedys of anything that has happened in current events and I don't think Gene is either

But you'll go crazy if you get to worked up about it. Just a friendly suggestion Lighten up bro
Good to hear you're feeling better about everything. I was worried about there for a bit, but @Gmoney and @AcuDefTechGuy let us know you were doing OK.

Still owe you a beer. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis