MAXIMIZING THE USEFULNESS OF A HOME THEATER WITH 2 CENTER CHANNEL SPEAKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's not how you maximize the usefulness of a home theater system.

20170626_134452-1305x734.jpg

THIS is how to maximize a home theater system! And you only need 4 additional speakers, a channel selector and some cable. Now you can enjoy an intimate experience or a broader one as well (to expand on your idea)!

Now I know some of you are going to point out the obvious issues, but don't worry about doing that. I'll just ignore all of your questions and provide nothing from this post forward other than "it works great" and "refer to the op". We don't need to be worrying about silly stuff like imaging, lobing or expense. Just do it.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That's not how you maximize the usefulness of a home theater system.

View attachment 21473
THIS is how to maximize a home theater system! And you only need 4 additional speakers, a channel selector and some cable. Now you can enjoy an intimate experience or a broader one as well (to expand on your idea)!

Now I know some of you are going to point out the obvious issues, but don't worry about doing that. I'll just ignore all of your questions and provide nothing from this post forward other than "it works great" and "refer to the op". We don't need to be worrying about silly stuff like imaging, lobing or expense. Just do it.
No.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Is this right? I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

Maybe it's supposed to have Nordost cables or something?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Rojo and I just offered more than the op did in this entire thread. At least we had pics.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I'd like to disambiguate something that's been nagging me for 16 pages now that there's a lull in the conversation. OP means Original Poster. It does not mean Original Post. It refers to the user, not to the content. The first post is the first post, not the original post as our misguided dual center channel wielding man of La Mancha seems to believe. When OP tells people to refer to the OP, he's basically saying "Just do what I do." Please, @DCS0760, just stop already. Don't pretend you're capable of using Internet acronyms. You're really not.

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Is this right? I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

Maybe it's supposed to have Nordost cables or something?
If you have a multichannel amplifier, you absolutely need to hook those ALL up and report back on the results.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Can we get an Admin to cut this thread off as we seem to have let it run it's course.

Thanks!:cool:

D

DCS0760

Junior Audioholic
This got nowhere at AV either, Citywalker nails it.

From the AV forum

Citywalker's response:
No. Your system is pointless right now and in the future too - if you can't prove your idea.
Some questions for you :

1. Show the receiver model in today's world with a/b speakers as you described
2. Do a diagram, how you connect the system
3. Describe the benefits

This post doesn't help you Klipsch, or your goon friends.

Citywalker made a statement that wasn't accurate. Similar to what many of you have done throughout the thread.

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic

Citywalker made a statement that wasn't accurate. Similar to what many of you have done throughout the thread.
I don't need help silly, I simply post the info and let people decide. You claim everybody except you is inaccurate so explain how everybody is inaccurate. You simply refuse or lack the ability to do so.

You call people goons, you can't even state one thing to back up a single "enhancement" so until you can, you sir are a troll. If you're not a troll then answer the questions people have asked instead of making it look worse for you, none of your posts help you, none.

So this thread should be locked down because it has done nothing to enhance anything and is still a solution looking for a problem until you prove otherwise.

Troll.JPG

Last edited:
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Before they close this thread, takes some measurements so I can get one last good chuckle...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Can we please just let this one die? It won't get closed BTW. Just let it die.

D

DCS0760

Junior Audioholic
Have you goons cooled off?
Thought I would rekindle the thread, perhaps somebody out of the 6500 views has tested the setup and can contribute.

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
Have you goons cooled off?
Thought I would rekindle the thread, perhaps somebody out of the 6500 views has tested the setup and can contribute.
Well, people did ask you to answer their questions. You pointed back to the OP which was the source of the questions. You have done nothing to enhance anything and have answered with nothing when asked for information so why rekindle what was a running joke for so long. Stirring the pot and calling people goons does nothing for this thread except to continue to show you as just another troll and a bad one at that.

f72e971bc09575625d52a7b83a184603b1fc3f71e3e15d66a71aacc13a34d50f.jpg

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Wow. Don’t post for 4mo, and then show up randomly and the third word you typed is goons. Since you have no skills of reciprocation.....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Train wreck. People like to see train wrecks which is why so many views. It is basically comedy at this point. Just let it die.

Isn't like you came back to the thread to add something useful. Just stirring the pot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis