Marcus Oakley's "Best Recommendation" Questions

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Strangely, I think he asked the same question elsewhere where I also answered.

I can't keep up with the idiots vs. those who are serious, so I just treat them all the same and go about my day.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Strangely, I think he asked the same question elsewhere where I also answered.

I can't keep up with the idiots vs. those who are serious, so I just treat them all the same and go about my day.
You are much nicer than we are. Don't change ;)

The reason we know him is that there was a point where he posted TONS of questions like this in a short time. If you didn't notice that, then you probably wouldn't remember.

I'm pretty sure he's a sentient bot that has gone rogue, but just rogue enough to be mildly irritating. Some of his threads have good info, so if someone's searching for an answer and gets it from his thread then he isn't completely useless.

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
hi

i need a anomorphic lens that does 2.35.1 using a benq 2150st projector that is 9 feet away and is ceilung mounted im using a large painted wall using shermin williams proclassic satin extra white with grey colour dye in it
i no the benq 2150st does not support 2.35.1 built in which i why im enquiring about a anomorphic lens to do this i dont i want to pay no more than £500-1000 on tbe lens thanks

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
need a dvdo external scaler that will do 2.35.1 aspect rato with a benq 2150st projector i want to connect the scaler to my panasonic ub900 4k player the benq 2150st only supports asper ratios up to 16.9 i want to use it onmy very large shermin williams painted wall the projector is short throw its wall mounted 9feet away i want aspect ratio 2.35.1 i also have a oled 65c8 tv i want to be able to use it on the tv as well what do you recommend to use thanks and do i need to use a software programme like zoomplayer to watch films in 2.35.1

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I answered both of these questions on another forum for you. I do think you are running into some price point issues and would recommend that with that projector and your setup, that you would be much better served by changing the setup to 16:9. Your budget, setup, and requirements all suggest you will be far better with 16:9 than 2.35.

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
hi i would like to find the best way of connecting up a yaber y30 projector to a bomaker tapio1 2.0 channel soundbar the soundbar has a optical connection it has a usb connector and a 3.5mm to two rca connectors on the soundbar plus it also has bluetoothas well

apparently the yaber y30 can accept bluetooth by buying a bluetooth transmitter if this is correct can you recommend a top notch bluetooth transmitter that would give me the best sound quality from the soundbar can the soundbar and projector that i mentioned above give me full sound that way thanks marcus need to no asap thanks

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
after buying the jbl 305p mk2 studio monitor speakers
i want you to recommend the very best amp/dac headphone combo i can use with the following items

i want to hook up the new playstation 5
and the new xbox x series console
plus a panasonic 820 4k player
i want to add 2 sets of headphones to it if possible as well

also a huwaii mate 20 pro i want to play music from my phone through the sytem as well

i no on your website you recommended the focusrite scarlett solo 3rd generation dac

buti belive that i wont be able to connect all the items i have to it not enougth connections

would the fiio k5 pro do the trick in connnecting all the items above if so would this be the best option in geting the very best sound quality from the gadgets i have
i paticulary like my shootem up and action blazing extremely heavy bass games and horror and sci fi games
plus same for films i like my blockbuster movies all out gun totting movies with real explosive hitting bass action films horror films suspence films thriller films

i also like my music as well i like pop heavy metal hip hop rave house music techo r&b classical opera funk in that order
i like hard hitting drums then guitar then electric version then piano electronic keyboard flute organ saxaphone in that order

now can you tell im considering the sony mdr 7506 heaphones you recommend with the jbl 305p headphones
or can you recommend the very best sounding 2 sets of headphones i want to use a 7.1 gaming headset that would give me the very best sound quality and bass with the latest sound codecs as well and a very high quality audiophile set of headphones with this setup as well i can use with this setup taking into account i like my hi octane gunz blazing films first
then i like my actuon blazing heavy bass games/pop heavy metal with real hard hitting bass combonation 2nd
also is it possible to add two if not 1 subs to this setup that can go very low in hz for extreme bone jarring extreme heavy impact explosions and for special efects if so what subs would you highly recommend to do the job give me full name of the 2 subwofers make and model please if i can only add 1 sub please verify if i could use either 2 subs 1 subwoofer or none to this setup
also if the fiio k5 pro can handle all the connections
is there another amp/dac headphone combo you can highly recommend that will give me the very best sound quality of all the items i have listed thanks
plus what would be the very best cables to use with this setup give me a full list of cables i need for this setup
and also i have a audio technica lx60 usb turntable as well
plus i have a rega rp1 turntable plus a rega 3 turntable as well which do you recommend to use with this setup
or can you think of a even better turntable to use with this setup
and the best microphone to use with this setup as well
and can you give me a full detailed explenation how to wire it all up plus diagrams where to place the cables
and to fully set it up thanks marcus please let me no asap

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
after buying the jbl 305p mk2 studio monitor speakers
i want you to recommend the very best amp/dac headphone combo i can use with the following items

i want to hook up the new playstation 5
and the new xbox x series console
plus a panasonic 820 4k player
i want to add 2 sets of headphones to it if possible as well

also a huwaii mate 20 pro i want to play music from my phone through the sytem as well

i no on your website you recommended the focusrite scarlett solo 3rd generation dac

buti belive that i wont be able to connect all the items i have to it not enougth connections

would the fiio k5 pro do the trick in connnecting all the items above if so would this be the best option in geting the very best sound quality from the gadgets i have
i paticulary like my shootem up and action blazing extremely heavy bass games and horror and sci fi games
plus same for films i like my blockbuster movies all out gun totting movies with real explosive hitting bass action films horror films suspence films thriller films

i also like my music as well i like pop heavy metal hip hop rave house music techo r&b classical opera funk in that order
i like hard hitting drums then guitar then electric version then piano electronic keyboard flute organ saxaphone in that order

now can you tell im considering the sony mdr 7506 heaphones you recommend with the jbl 305p headphones
or can you recommend the very best sounding 2 sets of headphones i want to use a 7.1 gaming headset that would give me the very best sound quality and bass with the latest sound codecs as well and a very high quality audiophile set of headphones with this setup as well i can use with this setup taking into account i like my hi octane gunz blazing films first
then i like my actuon blazing heavy bass games/pop heavy metal with real hard hitting bass combonation 2nd
also is it possible to add two if not 1 subs to this setup that can go very low in hz for extreme bone jarring extreme heavy impact explosions and for special efects if so what subs would you highly recommend to do the job give me full name of the 2 subwofers make and model please if i can only add 1 sub please verify if i could use either 2 subs 1 subwoofer or none to this setup
also if the fiio k5 pro can handle all the connections
is there another amp/dac headphone combo you can highly recommend that will give me the very best sound quality of all the items i have listed thanks
plus what would be the very best cables to use with this setup give me a full list of cables i need for this setup
and also i have a audio technica lx60 usb turntable as well
plus i have a rega rp1 turntable plus a rega 3 turntable as well which do you recommend to use with this setup
or can you think of a even better turntable to use with this setup
and the best microphone to use with this setup as well
and can you give me a full detailed explenation how to wire it all up plus diagrams where to place the cables
and to fully set it up thanks marcus please let me no asap

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
hii want to buy the k5 pro amp ill be using a panasonic ub 820 4k player
a playstation 5
xbox x latest version and two jbl 305 mk2 monitor speakers to conect as well
plus what is the best cables to use with this setup
i want to use a sub or even two subs
i want to use 2 headphones if possible
one gaming headset i want a 7.1 gaming headset desighned with the latest specs for heavy gun totting bass heavy games and films
and for music as well

i also want a audiophile headphones for top sound quality for music
main use pop rock heavy metal r&b hip hop rave techno house classical orchestra in that order
i want extremley good effect with drums electronic guitar guitar piano trumpet cymbals chello clarinet zillaphone

and i want to use a turntable i have a audio technica 60 usb turntable
a rega planar 1 and rega planar 3 turntable which would be best to use with this setup
or can you recommend a nother turntable instead
and also i want 2 subs that go extremly low in hz for blockbuster action movies i want bone shattering impact top notch sound effects
i want music to sound incredible with very good bass effect what do you recommend
and also can you recommend another amp to compliment that can be combined with k5 pro amp as well

or can you recommend another amp/dac combi headphone system that would work better than the comination above
please let me no thanks marcus
need to no asap i want to buy the k5 pro amp ill be using a panasonic ub 820 4k player
a playstation 5
xbox x latest version and two jbl 305 mk2 monitor speakers to conect as well
plus what is the best cables to use with this setup
i want to use a sub or even two subs
i want to use 2 headphones if possible
one gaming headset i want a 7.1 gaming headset desighned with the latest specs for heavy gun totting bass heavy games and films
and for music as well

i also want a audiophile headphones for top sound quality for music
main use pop rock heavy metal r&b hip hop rave techno house classical orchestra in that order
i want extremley good effect with drums electronic guitar guitar piano trumpet cymbals chello clarinet zillaphone

and i want to use a turntable i have a audio technica 60 usb turntable
a rega planar 1 and rega planar 3 turntable which would be best to use with this setup
or can you recommend a nother turntable instead
and also i want 2 subs that go extremly low in hz for blockbuster action movies i want bone shattering impact top notch sound effects
i want music to sound incredible with very good bass effect what do you recommend
and also can you recommend another amp to compliment that can be combined with k5 pro amp as well

or can you recommend another amp/dac combi headphone system that would work better than the comination above
please let me no thanks marcus
need to no asap

S

stalag2005

Full Audioholic
Got it. Seems this character needs this thread merged as well. After glancing at that other thread the OP is on the cheap end of crap. Oh well.......

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
How about a "best way to compose a post intelligibly on forums" thread..?

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
SUPEREYE MP3 Player, 16G Portable Lossless will it work with e30/l30 amp/dac headphones

or can you think of the very best digital mp player i can use with the e30/l30 player exanple like the fillio 11 player

MalVeauX

MalVeauX

Senior Audioholic
MP3 and high resolution is like an oxymoron.

What quality is your music collection, regardless of container format, and what is your goal? What are you coming from? What are your headphones?

Compression on a container format is literally removing the resolution, so this is confusing.

Very best,

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis