Mar a Lago raided by FBI

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Also, what comes to mind right now, did the Secret Service personnel in Mar A Lago see or knew about any government documents there?
Are they also exposed for not reporting? Are their phones scrubbed?
Them dude's ain't gonna say sh&t under oath, for fear of being involved in a timely accident.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Now the security people will be tied up for a long time assessing the damage, possible damage this has or could cause.
THIS is unprecedented to say the least.

ps. and he had these for a year and a half. Who else had access or copies?
Lolo, who else has "those" documents. Who hasn't had those documents. Lol Espionage selling trade secrets selling whatever weapon secrets. China, North Korea spies all over this country, Russian spies. This sh$t goes deeper than Trump's administration. The days of a good presidential administration are long gone fellas.

I'm out guy's! This kind of thread isn't really my thing.. Who ever gets in that office next, God help him.

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
If you have facts, pound on facts. If you have law pound on law. If you have nothing, pound on the table.
This reminded me of an old joke: A decent lawyer knows the facts, a good lawyer knows the law, and a great lawyer knows the judge!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
In all of this it boggles my mind that drumphy would/could actually read/understand such documents particularly.

ps but he could perhaps identify "value" in a variety of ways....

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
To me this is unbelievable. The ramifications of this are wide ranging and extremely serious. I think there is enough here to place him under arrest and deny bail. I sure don't want to have him turn up in Moscow or Riyadh. I just think there are going to more revelations down the line, way beyond the imagination of the greatest fiction writers.

Time to see him on the Perp walk in the orange jump suit, then his crafted orange image will be complete.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
More thoughts. Did the FBI get or find all that there were there or still hidden compartments someplace?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
More thoughts. Did the FBI get or find all that there were there or still hidden compartments someplace?
Wish I'd thought of the "hidden compartment" thing 1st. That's gold!!:D Everyone knows the only reason the FBI showed up was cause Trump fired their boss. :D oh geez man what a mess...lol

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wish I'd thought of the "hidden compartment" thing 1st. That gold!!:D Everyone knows the only reason the FBI showed up was cause Trump fired their boss. :D oh geez man what a mess...lol
Yeah, that's why the FBI showed up. Good grief.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah from what I understand this being used as fundraiser fodder....Mikey even signed up for a monthly subscription!
A Democrat said you was in line first. A Republican said you where no where to be found. Lol, Hillary's right behind you with her hand on your shoulder. Going you go ahead first, you been one of my most loyal deployables, Chrissy you get your oh SNAP! benefits. Oh they finally found your father, or sperm donor in your case.:D
Sure you'll want a updated pic to put in your wallet. Lolo:cool: yep chip off the old block you two. LMAO..
Screenshot_20220812-201637~2.png

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A Democrat said you was in line first. A Republican said you where no where to be found. Lol, Hillary's right behind you with her hand on your shoulder. Going you go ahead first, you been one of my most loyal deployables, Chrissy you get your oh SNAP! benefits. Oh they finally found your father, or sperm donor in your case.:D
Sure you'll want a updated pic to put in your wallet. Lolo:cool: yep chip off the old block you two. LMAO..
View attachment 57264
That's pretty stupid, even considering your condition....

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Wish I'd thought of the "hidden compartment" thing 1st. That's gold!!:D Everyone knows the only reason the FBI showed up was cause Trump fired their boss. :D oh geez man what a mess...lol
. I'll poke anyone who's been in that oval office up to date. Hasn't been a good one up there in the past 70 + year's. I truly believe Pee-wee Herman could've done a better job than what's been up in there the last 70 years. But back to the local current transitions, Mar-Lay-Taco. :D It is nice to see the rich and famous, have bad days though. Poor sleepy Joe huh? I bet every morning his White House assistants gotta remind him that he's president. He should've picked Hillary as his VP. That way when ole Bill went to visit, ole Bill could've reminded ole Joe, that sperm stain under the desk in office was his cause Monica wasn't a swallower.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
That's pretty stupid, even considering your condition....
It's a joke Christine. Geez man. Lighten up. Okay I've given more thought, Dis your long lost dad!
Or maybe mine? :D Oh stop being a Karen!! It's unbecoming of you! Stay with being the Shill you are. Ok, go!! Taps finger's, waiting...waiting...lol
Screenshot_20220812-214522~2.png

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's a joke Christine. Geez man. Lighten up. Okay I've given more thought, Dis your long lost dad!
Or maybe mine? :D Oh stop being a Karen!! It's unbecoming of you! Stay with being the Shill you are. Ok, go!! Taps finger's, waiting...waiting...lol
View attachment 57266
Don't quit your day job, if you still have one, for comedy then.....altho I do usually look at most of your posts as laughable.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Don't quit your day job, if you still have one, for comedy then.....altho I do usually look at most of your posts as laughable.
Sure you do, wouldn't expect anything less from you. You're probably the most despised AH member. Many on AH say your an A_$., But hey you seem to be ok with that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis