afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:D I'll Start it off:
New Linda Ronstadt(Voice Goddess IMHO) Doc:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So how/where do you source such previews? I used to rely on movie theaters, but having gone home system I sometimes use the ones on rental discs for the newest ones....but just wondering more how many other avenues there are since I'm clueless about such.

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
So how/where do you source such previews? I used to rely on movie theaters, but having gone home system I sometimes use the ones on rental discs for the newest ones....but just wondering more how many other avenues there are since I'm clueless about such.
For movies, the best place in my opinion is going to Internet Movie Data Base and looking at the upcoming releases, usually with trailers, by the month they will be released. Check out this link:

https://www.imdb.com/movies-coming-soon/?ref_=nv_mv_cs

I keep track of upcoming movies there, new DVD/Blu-ray releases at blu-ray.com, and upcoming music (classical) at prestoclassical.com

Last edited:
Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
I'm looking forward to the next Gerard Butler movie as Mike Banning:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
"The Witcher" on Netflix. I played the crap out of "The Witcher 3" video game and it was fantastic. In no small part due to the story, dialogue, voice acting and lore of the series of books it's based on. The trailer doesn't look too bad either.

The stories are going to be based on the books and not the games, but I recognize the characters and even the armor he's wearing looks straight out of the game so I think the look and style is pulling at least a little from there.

Plus I like Henry Cavill as an actor. I know Man of Steel was a little polarizing, but it's my favorite Superman film (all due respect to Chris Reeves, of course).

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Love to see what everyone thinks of this series? I've seen EP1-6. Patient is a virtue when watching this series. I like the pacing, although some may not. I'll tell you this it's intriguing. Top notch acting. It's on prime.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
For movies, the best place in my opinion is going to Internet Movie Data Base and looking at the upcoming releases, usually with trailers, by the month they will be released. Check out this link:

https://www.imdb.com/movies-coming-soon/?ref_=nv_mv_cs

I keep track of upcoming movies there, new DVD/Blu-ray releases at blu-ray.com, and upcoming music (classical) at prestoclassical.com
Thanks. I use imdb all the time, just never that feature....have checked out blu-ray.com previously for other reasons, too.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Two free episodes of Kirsten Dunst new series on Showtime for a limited time. Hurry won't last.
&

Last edited:
G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Big big fan of Predator(s), especially the original. Will definitely be subscribing to Hulu (it will only be available on that platform aug 5).. hopefully they have 4k and atmos.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
"The Witcher" on Netflix. I played the crap out of "The Witcher 3" video game and it was fantastic. In no small part due to the story, dialogue, voice acting and lore of the series of books it's based on. The trailer doesn't look too bad either.

The stories are going to be based on the books and not the games, but I recognize the characters and even the armor he's wearing looks straight out of the game so I think the look and style is pulling at least a little from there.

Plus I like Henry Cavill as an actor. I know Man of Steel was a little polarizing, but it's my favorite Superman film (all due respect to Chris Reeves, of course).
Hopefully Season 3 would be good

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis