Looking Forward To That Movie/TV Show Via Trailer Thread

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I got about half way through and got bored with it. It just isn't as good as the previous SAC
Looking for next long anime series to get into, but so far not much. I've tried Berserk (1997-8), but not quite my style. Same for Overlord. Maybe I'll try Spy x Family

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Looking for next long anime series to get into, but so far not much. I've tried Berserk (1997-8), but not quite my style. Same for Overlord. Maybe I'll try Spy x Family
My favorite recent series are Demon Slayer, all seasons good. Jujutsu Kaisen, two parts, one season, is good the whole way.

One Punch Man - S1 awesomely fun and is on Netflix, S2 is OK but you aren't missing much if you miss it lol. Sword Art Online - S1 is decent, but it gets better in S2 and S3 there is a side series that branches off called Gun Gale Online. Kind of goofy premise for them, but they are actually pretty good.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am looking forward to this:

I want to see NOPE too, reviews seem good so far.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
My favorite recent series are Demon Slayer, all seasons good. Jujutsu Kaisen, two parts, one season, is good the whole way.

One Punch Man - S1 awesomely fun and is on Netflix, S2 is OK but you aren't missing much if you miss it lol. Sword Art Online - S1 is decent, but it gets better in S2 and S3 there is a side series that branches off called Gun Gale Online. Kind of goofy premise for them, but they are actually pretty good.
Seen One Punch Man and SOA. Gun Gale Online hasn't yet, but I will thanks. Will check out other rec.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Seen One Punch Man and SOA. Gun Gale Online hasn't yet, but I will thanks. Will check out other rec.
Not really Anime, but Castlevania and Blood of Zeus were both pretty awesome. There's another one I haven't seen yet that's supposed to be along the same lines. I'll have to look for it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Mr Wick

This is looking pretty good too.

This is the prequel of X, which was a pretty good psychological slasher by the people who did Hereditary. Hereditary was nicely tense but unpleasant ultimately, X was better IMO.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Mr Wick

This is looking pretty good too.

This is the prequel of X, which was a pretty good psychological slasher by the people who did Hereditary. Hereditary was nicely tense but unpleasant ultimately, X was better IMO.
Can't wait to see those!

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Big big fan of Predator(s), especially the original. Will definitely be subscribing to Hulu (it will only be available on that platform aug 5).. hopefully they have 4k and atmos.

Saw this on Hulu last night for free (free subscription). No 4k or Atmos but story was decent.. original predator is still my fav.. they don’t make movies like that anymore..

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw this on Hulu last night for free (free subscription). No 4k or Atmos but story was decent.. original predator is still my fav.. they don’t make movies like that anymore..
This one looks pretty fun. None of the other Predator films have been as good as the original, but the Adrian Brody one was pretty entertaining.

I got tix for Bullet Train on Sun. It opens today.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
This one looks pretty fun. None of the other Predator films have been as good as the original, but the Adrian Brody one was pretty entertaining.

I got tix for Bullet Train on Sun. It opens today.
Yeah I agree the Adrian Brody one was really good. Unfortunately, this one is not even at that level but still pretty good.

Bullet train looks really good too. As a sidenote, I still have to ride one in my lifetime and it’s crazy that the US doesn’t have one yet.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah I agree the Adrian Brody one was really good. Unfortunately, this one is not even at that level but still pretty good.

Bullet train looks really good too. As a sidenote, I still have to ride one in my lifetime and it’s crazy that the US doesn’t have one yet.
I was in Japan for a week and the Shinkansen was part of the daily trip to and from the site. It was very cool, very organized. I think we averaged 181 kph / 112 mph. Ironically, we had to take a 1hr bus ride to the Hiroshima airport though, because there is no major train line to it. In Taiwan I had to ride it from the airport from one end of the country almost to the other end where our manufacturing site is.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis